Chapter eleven

"What took so long!" Namjoon barked, and JB signaled for Jungkook to take Bam Bam and the other two to the other's.

"The omega Bam Bam was caught under a fallen log. He wasn't able to get out." Namjoon nodded his head understanding the situation and walked with JB to the others.

"Jin did you scout?" JB asked as he approached the alpha who was comforting the omega's. "No Jinyoung went to go scout, he was going to call us to meet unless you want to go now?"

"It's better we go now and find out our situation, we can put Junkook in charge." JB said as he motioned for Youngjae to keep walking along.

"You sure Jungkook is ready to be in charge while we are gone?" Namjoon asked as they walked towards the yearling and his friends.

"Trust me he's ready, and it's just for about an hour while we go have our meeting."

"I agree with JB, Jungkook has had a lot of improvement." Jin agreed, and finally Namjoon agreed with Jin.

"Jungkook." Namjoon called for the wolf. Turning away from his friends and padding over Jungkook made his way over. "Yes alpha?" He asked, tilting his head confused.

"We are going off to have a meeting, you're in charge while we are off. It should only be an hour, can you manage?" Namjoon asked and Jin nipped at his tail.

"Yeah, I will manage. You go have your meeting." Jungkook confirmed  that he could handle it. The alpha's nodded and began their departure. But Jin was the last

"Beta, Yoongi." Jin called over to Jungkook's first beta. "Yes alpha?" He question as he made his way over. "We are having a meeting and we are putting Jungkook in charge. Make sure he stays in check and doesn't get to agitated. You know as well as we do what can happen." Jin said in a low voice, making sure no one else would whisper.

"I'll stick by his side alpha Jin, i'll make sure that nothing get's out of hand." Jin smiled a bit and nodded, then heading off.
___________________

"Back off this is my spot!" Jackson growled deepy as he tried to claim his spot back. "Well you moved! So this is my spot now!" Mark barked back as he stood up.

"MOVE!" Jackson snapped his Jaws. "Stop it now, before Jungkook makes his way over." Yoongi warned as he walked up.

"Who are you to tell us what to do huh!?" Jackson barked at Yoongi. "Jungkook's beta. And he is next for alpha so I suggest you cool it, Jackson, and Mark." Yoongi warned.

"Move along Jackson!" Mark snapped.

"HEY!" Jungkook growled as he padded over. "What is going on?" He growled demanding for an answer. "Jackson snapped his jaws first!" Mark yipped as he glared at Jackson. "Mark took my spot!" Jackson barked.

"Both of you can just share the spot there is more than enough room. Seriously, you're gonna let a spot come between your friendship? I've seen you guy's napping together. Just share." Jungkook said and looked between the two. Yoongi was resting his head on his back while Jungkook was handling the situation. A reminder for Jungkook not to get worked up.

"Fine... I guess we can share... No hard feelings?" Jackson asked as he looked towards the meta. "No hard feelings." Mark smiled towards the beta and laid back down. Jackson going behind him and resting his head.

"Good job handling that. I thought you were gonna start ripping off their fur." Yoongi chuckled as he and Jungkook made their way towards the rocks. Not going up top, being that was the Alpha's place.

"I thought I was too. Thanks for keeping me in check though." Yoongi nodded as Jungkook thanked him.

"That's literally part of my job, and is going to be once you take the title as alpha next. Jungkook huffed and plopped down. Yoongi going in front of him so Jungkook could rest his head comfortably.

"Yeah... When I'm alpha.." Jungkook said softly. "Don't tell me you're gonna pussy out and away from the title Jungkook.. I will rip off your tail and shove it down your throat." Yoongi warned.

"No i'm not going to 'Pussy out' it's just.... What if I don't turn out to be a good alpha?" Jungkook asked his beta. "That's just doubts Jungkook. When you become alpha it will take a while for you to get used to it, the authority and such. But you will definitely be a good alpha. Everyone here respects you. Taehyung messed up when he get upset with you but he was just scared of losing a friend. He knows you will be good. Everyone does. I know that for a fact. When the time comes you will be ready and we will all stick by your side." Yoongi growled softly in almost a purr like way.

Jungkook smiled a bit and thanked his beta for being so supportive of him. He really couldn't ask for a better beta, or a better friend. Everyone was so good to him. Everyone was so kind.

"EVERYONE RUN!" The four alpha's yelled as they were sprinting back. "GET OUT OF HERE! SCATTER!" Another one of them yelled. Causing panic and fear to be stuck into the wolves.

*Gun fires*