Asahi

ONE WEEK LATER

ASAHI'S P.O.V

"The guys, Jessica, and I are gonna hang out tonight at Hyunsuk's place. You coming?" Doyoung asked and I looked at him with a straight face.
"No. I'm good." I said and he sighed.
"Asahi. You know they wouldn't want you to stay locked up in your room. They would want you to have fun." He said as he came and sat next to me on the bed.
"Get out." I said after a moment of silence.
"I'm just trying to help." He said smiling but I could see that he was hurt.

"I don't need your help! You can't help me! Out! Go!" I yelled and Doyoung put his arms up in defense and left.
I felt bad yelling at him but I knew if I didn't he wouldn't have left.
I went into my bathroom after I heard Doyoung leave.
I stood in front of the mirror but I couldn't bring myself to even look at myself.
I knew I was a horrible human being.
But that's what being in a gang does to you.

I then walked into Mashiho's room and looked around.
No one knows what it's like to kill you're own best friends.
But I had to.
There's one thing and one thing only that I love more than the guys and that's money.
I guess you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about.
Well after Jessica went and took Yanan's life, Cube lost another member.

I talked to a guy named Hui and he offered to pay more money than YG ever offered in my life.
I set up the plan to kill the rest of my team, as you know we didn't get everyone.
Only Jeongwoo, Mashiho, and Jaehyuk.
I couldn't bring myself to look at their dead bodies because I know I was the reason for that.
Cube is paying me more than they offered to get rid of the rest of them.
But there's one person who I know I'm gonna have trouble getting, which is why they offered more money.
Maybe because she doesn't trust me enough to be alone with me.
Jessica.

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I quickly wiped my tears as I heard someone approaching the door.
"Jessica?" I heard Hyunsuk say.
"Yea?" I said as he now opened the door.
He came and sat next to me on the bed.
"We have to let ourselves be happy." Hyunsuk said as he grabbed my hand.
"It's just.... I keep thinking about that day.... It's unbelievable how I was just talking and laughing with him... Telling them how I feel... How I'm so thankful to have them and then...." I started crying again.

"Jessica..." Hyunsuk cooed as he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around me.
"I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything, don't.... Don't you think it's weird how Junghwan and Asahi disappeared before the school shooting happened? Maybe they knew about it and decided to save themselves." I said and Hyunsuk sighed.
"Asahi's at home depressed as hell about what happened. And plus he was there that day of school. And no one knows where Junghwan is." He said shaking his head.

"Asahi's guilty. And Junghwan ran away with his guilt." I said and Hyunsuk stood up.
"Jessica, I know you think you're a detective or whatever but come on. Do you really think they would back stab us and try to kill us?" He said and I looked down and sighed.
"I think Jessica's on to something." Someone said and I looked at the door and saw Doyoung.
He and I never got to go on the date because everyone was depressed because of the school shooting.

"Doyoung, not now." Hyunsuk said and Doyoung came in and closed the door behind him.
"Asahi's guilty of something. He just lashed out on me about the situation." Doyoung said and I looked at Hyunsuk.
"Can we all just hang out tonight and have a normal night? Have fun like we're normal teenagers?" Hyunsuk said and I hesitantly nodded.
"And can we not mention this to the others? Just in case you're wrong?" Hyunsuk said and Doyoung and I nodded.

"I'm surprised that Hyunsuk actually agreed to let us have a sleepover." Jihoon said as he entered the room and threw his pillow at me.
"You're not getting that back." I said and he laughed.
"Okay pillow thief." And then Jihoon and I started arguing about the pillow.
"Shuuuuuut the fuck up!" I heard someone say as they were laughing.
"Damn. I didn't come here to hear a married couple argue." Yoshinori said and I crossed my arms as I tried not to smile.
I guess spending the night with all of them won't be so bad.

Asahi's P.O.V

I paced back in forth in my room with my phone.
Should I call and let them know to go to Hyunsuk's?
This would be the perfect time to get all the money.
That's when I had a flashback of when I was talking to Doyoung.

"That's just messed up." Doyoung said and I nodded.
"How could Jihoon just basically give up this girls' innocent life for money?" I said shaking my head in disbelief.
"It's crazy what people will do for money." Doyoung shrugged and I nodded.
"Never could that be me. I know what it's like to be in the game." I said shaking my head as I looked at Doyoung.
"Just can't believe Jihoon would give up Jessica like that. That's fucked up." Doyoung said and I nodded.
"Right what's he even gonna do with all that money? Not worth a life."

Bullshit.
Bullshit.
It's all bullshit.
I then yelled and pulled my hair before I grabbed my gun and dialed Hui's number.
Once something's done you can't go back and redo it.