Kylie's POV

Kylie Jenner

(Recap)
Holy shit...

I still love Jack Gilinsky.

What am I doing? It's the day of my and I discover that I have feelings for another man? What am I doing.

Shit.

I knew all along that I still had something with jack but I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head out of the way and covered them over with my 'feelings' for Travis.

Sure I like Travis, but do I Love him?

Or did I just try to use him to get over Jack like Jack had done to Madison?

I don't love Travis, I love Jack...

I run from the makeup artists chair into the bathroom with all my bridesmaids who are my sisters and Stassie staring at me.

I lock the door and fall to the floor crying.

What have I done.

I'm gonna break Travis. But I have to do it for my own sake.

I hear all my bridesmaids knocking the door and asking what's wrong so I decide to unlock the door. They all have concerned looks on their faces questioning why I had my sudden outburst.

I try to think of what to say and blurt our, "I love Jack Gilinsky."

They smile.

Why are they smiling?

"Why are you all smiling? Did you not hear what I said?!" I screamed

Kim says, "look Kylie even though what Jack done to you a couple years ago was disgusting, we've all forgiven him like you have. You two are meant to be together."

I chuckle.

"Don't get me wrong we all like Travis, but he's nothing compared to Jack. You two are endgame." Says Stassie.

I am smiling like I've never done before.

We all have a group hug until I hear Kendall say, "Shit. Travis is waiting for you and the bottom of the isle."

Fuck what do I say to him.