• part one•

I walked into the drama room only to lock eyes with a gorgeous stranger, he became my one and only focus in that moment. The rest of the group slowly spread through the room but they were all a blur, everyone talking, and laughing about there school day that just ended. My brain was expecting everyone else here, except for him, he is both an amazing and nerve wracking surprise. I've never been the biggest fan of surprises but this one is going to become more.
As our drama practice went on he and I continuously exchanged glances from opposite ends of the room. I know I shouldn't be attracted to this boy based on only his looks, but I can't help it. He's beautiful! Wavy blonde hair that he shaped with product on top of his head, tan skin, gorgeous smile, bright blue eyes that sparkled when he looked at me.
I've seen him around school this year, this is my first year at this school so I haven't talked to a lot of people but I have seen this one boy around. He plays on the soccer team and he's one of the best players too. He's known by almost everyone and he's kind to them all too. I have yet to find out his name or age but I think he and I will make great friends, or more. I can only imagine what his voice sounds like when it spills through his lips and into the air.