SNOW

(FINAL) DAY 12 pt2

"We were just like
the winter breeze,
meant to be stopped
and comes to an
end eventually."

I've planned out everything before I leave. If I told the Dreamies I was leaving right to their face they might've taken it the wrong way.

I neatly stacked each note accordingly by day inside the small envelope. Written in the middle, I wrote "To Lee Yeonwoo."

Luckily for me, neither you or the gang had break time the same period as I

Luckily for me, neither you or the gang had break time the same period as I. Things would've been a lot tougher than.

I asked one of your friends if she knew your locker's lock code. Once she nodded her head, I knew I had a great start already.

Park Jieun was a shy girl like me, most introverted kids in our grade new each other so we're pretty cool. Cough cough.

Making up a lie that I had your study notes in the envelope, I handed Jieun the envelope watching her unlock your locker and locking it after putting the envelope in.

"Could you keep this a secret on who made the letter, Jieun-ssi? Yeonwoo-ah might get mad at me later if you told her." I said trying to act as casual as I could.

Jien hummed in reply,"Don't worry Minhyung-oppa I'll keep it a secret. Also, before you leave, just know that you were a good oppa to me. If things could've ended differently. . ."

I'm not sorry Appa and Eomma, but Oh shit.

How does she know? Did someone leaked it out? Hold up hold up, why are people stalking me?

Jien laughed once she saw my stunned expression. "You forgot that we're neighbors? Although, if we weren't, it's kind of noticeable that you'd do it."

Realizing her last line, she quickly added,"I didn't mean it like that! Also, your secret is safe with me. You were like a brother I never had. I wish you luck in the next life, Minhyung-oppa."

I sent her a grateful smile. Although I'm a bit skeptical as to why she wasn't stop me at least she understood.

"I'll be leaving this place in thirty, any last words" Maybe it's because I pity her, after all, Jieun's life is worst than mines. No shade, kids.

"Yeonwoo likes you too." Pardon?

I honestly was taken aback. Bowing to Jieun I responded with a quick I hope you'll succeed in life, don't end up like me.

Then I exited the hallways out to the school's garden.

All I have is a measly twenty minutes. I plan to jog my memory a bit before it happens.

From the place I met you to the hangout the Dreamies and I would usually meet up. Even the small memories were worth the cherish.

My phone showed the tine, 2:44. Ten minutes left. I should hurry up then.

I jogged back to school's garden. Slowly going up to a tree that had a few carvings, I let out a tear.

DREAMIES! OT7 4 life, our second family to lean onto :)

Memories started to flood in, I remember it all too vividly. At that time I was only a second-year.

At that time, Jisung was only in middle school. Of course, we sneaked him in the school so we could all unite before carving into the tree. I swear we're good kids.

I failed at being a supportive Hyung. Especially when all of them looked up to me.

Even if I don't want this to happen to me, it'll happen either way in life.

five minutes left

I went back inside and up the stairs that lead to the rooftop. I'm pretty sure our school's one of the only one's who let us students go up. Not for long though, probably.

At a time like this, it's still snowing. How nostalgic. Snow brought us together, but now it's going to see us fall apart.

Maybe in the parallel universe we'll all be happy, that there's an alternate ending to stop me from doing what's about to be done.

I checked my phone again, I have two minute. I looked at my surroundings. The white sky is stunning, but it's even colder today.

The snow looks beautiful even when it spreads everywhere. It's spreading it's love to everyone in a way we can't understand.

I held onto the freezing rails. Everything looks so ethereal. It's looks almost too exquisite to take my eyes off of.

Unbeknowingly, tears started to spring out of my eyes. My light sniffs turned into sobs.

"I-I don't wa-ant to die like-e like this!"

I suddenly see Yeonwoo and the rest of the Dreamies at the bottom will the envelope messily opened.

Did she caught on to my plan? I should hurry up then.

"Keep seeing the world and livin' it as if it's your last day, I believe in you guys, in you Yeonwoo. It's time for your Hyung to rest now, don't worry, he'll be watching over you guys."

I inhales deeply while closing my eyes, just in a matter of seconds the clock timer went off in my phone. I lift myself ontop of the rails as I balanced my weight on it.

I guess it's time, huh? If you can hear me Mark from the parallel world, I hope your parents dies. Especially your brother.

This moment. . . Was it meant to be? Almost kind of like destiny? Yeah, yeah I suppose. I hope you're happy now Hyung.

I took my phone out of my pocket and carefully threw it to the ground where it isn't close enough to drop.

'Stars. . . They shined so bright for us today, it's such a pity, right Yeonwoo?'

I opened my arms wide, and started to lean forward slowly. And in the act of falling, I yelled loudly enough for most people outside of the campus to hear.

Because I want seven particular people to hear what I'm about to say. "I'M MARK LEE, MARK LEE THE PABO, THAT HYUNG WHO'VE FAILED HIS DONGSAENGS."

Right as I was nearing the ground, I began to talk a lot faster, similar to rapping. "I'VE RAN OUT OF TIME GUYS! IT WAS INEVITABLE, SARANGHAE DREAMIES, SARANGHAE YEONWOO-AH. DON'T CRY TOO MUCH OVER ME-"

I closed my eyes prepared to face my deathbed. Before I could get knocked out completely, I heard the only people I've ever really cared about screamed my name agonizingly.

"Mark-yah!/Mark-Hyung!/Pabo!!"

"Time is like gold
spend on however you'd
like, but you only
get a limited amount."