The Kidnapping

Gon and Killua were coming back to their hotel after Gon's match with Hisoka when a wave of mist hits them and everything goes black.

---------------------------------------------------

"Gon wake up!" Gon opened his eyes to see Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, Mr. Wing and Zushi standing over him.

"What happened?" Gon asked, he looked around to see they were in a room with a gigantic tv, seats and a table full of food. "Where are we?"

"How are we suppose to know baka we just woke up." Killua said as he helped Gon up. "We already checked around but there's no exit."

Suddenly another light shone and the Zoldyck family (minus Alluka) and Hisoka appeared, Killua tensed.

"Great now that everyone's here we can begin." Everyone looked up to see a shadowed figure on the ceiling. "Wait, before you attack let me explain: My name is....well call me Shadow, I have brought you here to watch moments of your lives, past and future."

"How do we know what you say is the truth?" Questioned Silva.

"Well you are going to see that I say the truth when I show you the show, now." They were all transported to their seats in the first row was Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, Gon, Zushi, Wing and Hisoka. In the second row was Zeno, Silva, Kikyo,Kalluto, Milluki and Illumi.

"Now lets start!"

Hey Everyone so heres the line up of what they are gonna watch, I might change the order though.

Gon, Kurapika and Leorio meeting.

How Gon and Killua met.

Gon and Killua in the Blimp.

Kurpika's battle with the blue guy in the maze.

Killua's battle with the serial killer in the maze.

Killua and Illumi's match.

Gon confronting Illumi.

Little Killua meeting Canary plus Killua and his Dad talking.

I have more moments i wanna show but if you have any suggestions please comment.

So ye, Hope you enjoy!