chapter 11

| seungwoo's point of view

Once those words escaped my mouth it looked like her eyes practically bulged out of her head while her wine flew out of her mouth and landed directly on my eyelid.

Fucking hell-

I used my thumb to wipe the liquid off my eyes while sighing, "That could've stayed perfectly in your mouth you know."

Her mouth was wide open and shock was written all over her face. It looked like she couldn't process any words before saying, "I, I'm sorry, what did you just say to me?"

I couldn't even open my mouth to say anything before she interrupted, "You're telling me to leave you alone? ME?" She sounded really angry.

I saw her hands grip the table cloth tightly, telling from her white knuckles. "Yeah I am." I simply said and she was about to pass out, "You really thought you could leave me and break my fucking heart and then crawl back to me like it's so easy?" I said sternly to her.

I didn't let her speak as I held my hand up, "Don't even start with me, I'm done with this and I'm done with you. Goodnight." She just stared at me blankly as I stood up and carried my way out the exit.

I heard her heels running behind me with heavy pants, "Seungwoo! Seungwoo please!" telling by her voice wavering a little I could tell she was crying.

I turned around and faced her fully with my hands deep in my pockets, "And don't please me either. You know I loved you? Did I ever tell you that?"

She stayed silent as I said that. "Well I did. Not anymore, and I realize that now and my feelings aren't going to change so as I said before, leave me alone." I was about to leave until she blurted out,

"This is about Ara isn't it."

Then I froze. She clearly saw how my body stiffened telling by her scoff, "I knew it. If that dumb bitch hadn't blinded you then we'd still be together."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "You broke up with me! What do you not understand in that head of yours that you left me!"

"Okay I left you! but I want you back....we can start over and be happy again." She said softly while taking my hand in hers, more tears strolling down her cheeks.

I looked down and stared at our hands for a few seconds.

This isn't what I want.

I don't want this.

I shook my hand out of her hold and stepped away from her, "I'm happy now. And I can guarantee you this, I don't want you back." That was all I said before I turned around fully and walked back to my car.

"How am I gonna get home you asshole!" She yelled out to me and I could tell she was crying even more.

"Call a taxi, not my problem!" I called out before getting into my car and taking a deep breath. It felt like a ton of weights have just been lifted off of my shoulders.

I did the right thing.

Right?

I hope so. I'm still not so sure about my feelings anymore but I do know what I'm gonna do now.

Go see Ara.

-

| ara's point of view

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Sigh