💮6💮

Wooyoung and Yeosang walked to the park. Watching people play with dogs and have picnics.

"Im sorry sangie, I know you don't want to tell him, but maybe if you do it'll end the disease-" wooyoung began.

"No! You don't get it! If I get rejected I will instantly die! I'd rather go through constant pain than die without being able to say goodbye!" Yeosang cried his voice raised.

"Sangie..."  Wooyoung said reaching towards the elder.

"No! Don't touch me! J-just leave me alone!" Yeosang cried, turning away from wooyoung and running.

Yeosang ran home, not realising seonghwa was still home.

Entering the household HongJoong turned to the crying boy.

"Yeosang? What's wrong?" He asked walking close to the crying boy.

"N-nothing, I just wanna be alone," Yeosang cried pushing HongJoong aside.

"Yeosang! That's very rude! Hongjoong is just trying to help and you push him!" Seonghwa yelled.

"I don't know what's causing you to be so rude to us but it better stop!"

Yeosang gritted his teeth as a pain in his chest and stomach rised. A itchy pain in his throat.

"C-can't...br-"

"Can't what? Yeosang!?" Seonghwa shouted.

Suddenly the door to yunho and san's room opened. Yunho rushed into the living room grabbing Yeosang.

"Yeosang look at me! Breathe in 1, 2, 3 , 4, Breathe out 1, 2, 3, 4, again" yunho said grabbing a few tissues, "that's it buddy, go ahead and cough it up"

Seonghwa stood in horror as blood and something else that he couldn't make out spilled from Yeosang mouth.

"That's it, go ahead, I know it hurts," yunho rubbed yeosangs back as the boy continued to cough.

"San! Go take yeosang to lay down, make sure he drinks plenty of water, whatever you do, don't let him leave the room,"  yunho called.

San ran out of the room and took yeosang's hand dragging the coughing boy into his and yunho's room.

Yunho stood up and looked at seonghwa with a fierce glare.

"You have No fucking right to yell at Yeosang," he curssed, meaning he was pissed.

"Yeosang is sick, he has a god damn disease that is killing him! And all you ever do is fucking yell at him. I wanted to wait for him to tell you but it seems that you're only making him worse!"

"Now please just leave Yeosang alone he's had a bad day," yunho hissed leaving the two eldest to think about what they've just learned.

Yunho returned to his and san's room to see a smiling Yeosang.

"Sannie told me you guys are a thing," Yeosang teased his voice raspy and sore.

"Yeah we are, did you uh tell Sam about your illness?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah, he did" San sighed.

"He told that he also doesn't want to tell seonghwa or try any treatment," San said.

"Yeah I know its sad sannie, but its his choice and we have to support him in this, I promised him he wouldn't die alone."

"Yeah, I won't let him die alone either,"