The Return of the Joker

It has been 10 years ever since the incident of the Joker and Class 1A are pros and some married while others tend to be heroes but the city has been at peace

News reporter - It has been 7 years since the debut of the new pro heroes (Explosion King, Uravity, Red Riot and,Shoto)

(Unknown Location)

???? - Boss the time has come we have everything prepared.

???? - Good no we have to get everything perfect one mistake and I'm killing you all okay?

???? - Yes sir

???? - Hehehe HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh this is going to be fun.

As the figure comes out of the shadows only to show a sinister smile.

(At Uraraka house)

Bakugo - Hey sweetheart!

Barbara - Daddy!

She runs to her father as Ochako smiles seeing them happy.

Ochako - Hey honey.

They kiss and they see the U.A building from there home and building.

Bakugo - You known it has been 7 years ever since we graduated and got married?

Ochako - Yeah and we are all coming together for the Reunion.

Bakugo - I know well I got to go.

(Timeskip to the night)

Everyone was back at U.A and at the gym and eating and drinking.

Nezu - Hello and thank you everyone for showing for the reunion.

Everyone was clapping until the building shock and a hologram showed.

???? - Hello U.A I have a game for you.

Aizawa - Who are you?!

???? - No point of asking me any questions I'm just a hologram so there is a bomb in this building and it will blow in 7 minutes starting now so try your best to find it.

Everyone started panicking while the heroes were trying to find the bomb.

Bakugo - Wait a minute.

He heard something or someone laughing. He ran to the sound and found the bomb in his old 1A class room and the pictures of Izuku smiling and happy.

Bakugo - I'll find out who did this it I have to deactivate the bomb.

He grabs a knife and cut the red wire and the bomb stops and so he takes the bomb to the sky and blows it up from there and no casualties and no injuries.

Bakugo - Who did this? Why Izuku? Wait...no no it can't be he can't be alive. That means he never died and he planned this.

He ran out of the room to where the others were and he saw that Ochako was gone.