First time

So we had a lovely night and eat food and the we went to my place and watched a movie and we were cuddling like what cupples do.

Grayson: hey uhh now we are together u know.

Y/n: i know what grayson.

I was teaseing him a little because i knew he was horny so why not. And then i moved my had slowly down to his dick and started tuching it and rubbing it.

Grayson: babe stop.

Y/n: to late babe i just started.

Wispered to myslef and its only getting better.

I here grayson moaning my name as i slowly make hickeys on his neak and slowly moved to down to his dick.

I pull his pants down and slowly bobing my head on his dick and then he said...

Grayson: go faster babe.

Y/n: as u wish.

And i go faster and faster and the i felt him tingle in my mouth and the he cumed.

Then he pucked me up and put me on the couch and the he pulled me pants down and moved his hand slowly down to my clit and rubbing it slow the hard and the he put tow fingers in my pussy and started fingering me and the i said...

Y/n: go faster babe.

Grayson: as u wish babe.

He then went in and out of my pussy and he went fast the slow the fast the slow.

The he pulled out a condom and nerves went through my body as i have neaver had sex before because i have neaver had a boyfriend before either.

He then asked me.

Grayson: is this ur first time babe.

Y/n: yh it is.

Grayson: dont worry it will be good and i will go slow and i will go fast only if u want me to and i will pull out if u want to babe.

Y/n: yh thanks gray.

Grayson: no problem babe.

He then put the condom on and he put himself in a good spot to my entrance and then he pushed in and i felt pain but pleasure at the same time.

It was getting very slow then i fold gray to go faster and he did and then i felt him tingle in my pussy and then cumed in the condom and then not soon after i did the same and then we layed there out of breath and gray said...

Grayson: that was the best sex i have ever had.

Y/n: that was my first time and it was so good.

Grayson: because i am the best.

And then not long after u both fell asleep.

Hope u enjoy this one it is very dirty but hope u like it xx