Uncle Dale

Come and get me, this little piece of shit just dump me. Am in the pouring rain and am so cold, I texted uncle dale.

Dale: where are you?

Lacy: Barbs fish shop. Where are you now? It's so colddddddd.

Dale: Am driving, I will be there very soon. Get some shelter.

Lucy: *in her head grinds her teeth*

Five minutes after

Dale: * honks car horn *
I don't see you am here.

Lacy: Am coming.

Dale: * wines car window down to have a better view at lucy*

Lucy: what the fuck took you so long?

Dale: I was catching up with Sofia. What happened to you?

Lucy: *looks at dale in disgust* Sofia really? *makes disgust noises*. The ass hole left me.

Dale: which one? You date so much.

Lucy: what?, I don't date much and it's dick.

Dale: who are you calling a dick?

Lucy: That's his name dick.

Dale: wait, some one's name is dick. Who are these dude's parents? That's a fuck-up name.

Lucy: Yeah. Well, who decided to name you dale? Huh, it rhymes with kale.

Dale: Here, take my fucking jacket. You look soak, your nipples look hard as fuck through that... He pauses What the hell are you wearing?

Lucy: It's a lace dress, it's comfy. I didn't expect to be left in the rain or else I would have covered up.

Dale: So what were you expecting?

Lucy: For dick to fuck me.

Dale: Well there's no more dick, but there's dale.

Lucy: Who knows what std you have.

Dale: So your gonna refuse this, *pulls his shirt up to show me his manly curves and abbs*

Dale: Come on, I know finding that perfect dress to fit around those curves must have taken a day to find, that makeup _three hours to perfect that gorgeous face and those soft, delicious, shiny lips. You're really gonna let all of that go to waste now. The time, the energy ...
* he lets his words trail off *

Lucy: * looks at dale * Your twenty-eight, am seventeen.

Dale: And? Uncle dale can take care of you better than dick can.

Lucy: How much better? Show me.
*crawls over to dale's side, sits on his laps*

Dale: * Pushes back the car seat*
Takes off his jacket off of lucy.
*Grabs her neck in a seductive way*
I need you to be sure that this is what you want. There is no turning back now baby girl.

Lucy: I have been watching the way you look at me ever since I was sixteen. I know it makes your dick gets so hard, you have seen me masturbating in my room and I know you wanted me so badly since then.

Dale: *tighten his grip around her neck*
Inserts his index finger into her mouth. Baby, there's nobody that can make you cum so hard than me. *puts lucys hand on his dick*
Do you want me? Beg for my cock, baby.

Lucy:* Gasping* uncle dale, ple-se fuck me, please, am begging you. Make me cum!

Dale: *pulls lucys dress down still holding her neck* * slaps her left tits*