Meeting the hunt

(Percy POV)
The sun was going up as I woke up with auburn hair on my chest. No, I didn't grow chest hair overnight, it was Artemis who was sleeping above me.

"Artemis wake up" I shook her with no result whatsoever "Orion is back" that made her open her eyes suddenly, jump back and summon her bow.

I was laughing so much till I saw that Artemis face showed her deep hatred towards me.

"Yo chillax babe" I said as I stood up

"Since when do you call me babe? It sound really weird"

"In my defense, I've been spending way too much time with the mortals and their mannerisms have rubbed on to me. Please forgive me Arty"

"I never said I didn't like it, I just said that it was weird. Now come on, we have some hunters to give some news to"

"What new-oh Hell no. I just have you back, I don't want to die in a really gruesome way"

"Come on Percy, they won't do anything to you. Worst case scenario they will castrate you"

"And you're fine with that?! Did you forget that we have to have a child, and I think that's impossible when my little swimmers are NONEXISTENT!!"

"Now look who needs to chillax" Arty said while giving me a hug. I must say, I really missed her. I mean, there were many girls who wanted to date me on that mortal school, but having your wife in your arms really has no comparison.

"Okay fine, I'll go to the hunters camp. And while I'm there, maybe I can teach y'all how to effectively use a sword"

"Only if you let me teach you with the bow" she had a point there. It was a little unfair and hypocritical forcing them or use a sword while I was clearly the opposite to my wife when it came to the bow.

"Alright fine. But only because I love you" I told her then kissed her. Millenia without kissing her really had an effect on me.

To put it in mortal terms, Phoebe Artemis is like my crack. When I have her, I feel like I'm Superman, an invincible force. But then, when she's gone, all I can think of is having her again. Not only that, but before I went "missing" or however you want to put it, Artemis and I were...kind of sex addicts? I'm not supposed to tell this to anybody, but seriously tho! We did it nonstop for so much time. We only took a break to eat, to hunt and talk and that kind of stuff, but other than that? It was like spring all year long.

So you can imagine how I feel not getting some for over 4000 years!! (Could be more but I lost track of time in the Void and stuff).

"Earth to Percy" I snapped back to reality

"What?"

"We need to get going to the hunters"

"Right! Let's get going!" I was ready to flash myself when Arty put her hand on my right shoulder. I turned to see her, when she began to talk.

"Percy, I love you. You have no idea how much I missed you. And having to deny that you existed was probably one of the worst things I've had to do. All I wish is for you to have missed me the same way I did. I understand if you don't want to come with me right now, cause I know I changed a lot. I'm not the girl you used to love, I'm a heartless monster. I just wish for you to understand this and keep it in mind."

I kissed her with everything I had. Why was she saying all that stuff? It's not like I hadn't changed either and it's not like I haven't seen her through the years. What had gone through her head?

"Since when are you this dramatic Arty? It doesn't suit you, leave it to your father" I laughed it off as I broke off the kiss.

"I just don't want to upset you" Arty blushed

"The only way you can upset me is if you cheated on me. And from the looks of it, you won't do that." She hugged me tightly. Ok seriously, since when are we so cheesy?

"Okay now please let's just go. Next thing I know you wrote me a poem or something."

"Not yet, it's in the process tho" I laughed as we both flashed to the hunt camp.

How did I know where it is? Easy! Artemis and I have like this mental GPS thingy to know where each of us is and, fortunately, the hunt counts as part of her.

As soon as we flashed to the hunt, dozens of arrows were pointed at me...well, they were pointed at my manly place.

I did the manly thing and whimpered, went behind Artemis, and uses her as a human (godly) shield.

"Get off our mistress boy before we castrate you and feed you to our wolves" the lieutenant said, I really did not know her name. Her accent was a bit weird, like if she was trying to change it.

Artemis put her right hand up signaling the hunters to take a rest. They easily put their bows down, not sure if this was the right thing to do, but still following my wife's orders.

"Hunters, please listen carefully before you attack the man besides me." They glared at me and I involuntarily shrunk. "Long before the hunt was formed, I lived with my brother and mother in Delos. You all know that, but what you don't know is that there was another deity in Delos as we grew up, a deity by the name of Perseus." I did a small wave, yet they still glared. Like, I knew that girls who spent much time together started to have their periods around the same time, but 10 year olds aren't supposed to have periods right?! How are they so cranky??

"As time passed by, Perseus and I grew closer to the point where we got married. Remember this was long before the hunt was created. Back then I did not have my oath, so there was no problem with us marrying. Anyways, stuff happened that I will go into detail when I deem it important, so Percy had to go missing for millenia. But now here he is and he's going to help us in the new war. And please refrain from hurting him, I do not want Chaos to hurt any of you." My wife finished her speech with her hunters wide eyed.

"C-c-chaos?" The same girl who wanted to kill me earlier stuttered.

"Correcto dear..." I expected her to say her name, but she just glared at me.

Artemis sighed "She's my lieutenant Zoë. Please excuse her"

"Oh ok. Well then you're correct Zoë. My father Chaos will have your head," she paled at my words

"Wait, father?!"

"Adopted...it's really a long story. We don't have to get much into it when I have no time to get Arty here pregnant" I had such talent with my words that the hunters all shot arrows at me.

Well, this is going to be a long war.

—-GUESS WHO DECIDED TO UPDATE AFTER A YEAR OR SO. That's right, me. I know it's not that good of a chapter but I'm starting to get back with the story. This chapter had started like 10 months ago but I never got the drive to finish it, but hey, I did :). I got others stories now that I think are better written if you want to read them...it's up to you. Anyways thanks for reading thissss—-