Chapter 5

Sonic and Shadow stayed at Green Hill until the moon came out. Sonic had fell asleep halfway through leaning on Shadows soft fur. Shadow was going to wake up Sonic but he didn't want to.

Shadow: "Damn. Why does he have to look so adorable. Wait did I just called my rival adorable?! Nevermind. I need to get him home."

Shadow picked up Sonic bridal style and ran to his house. Shadow reached his house in five minutes and knocked on the door. After a minute Tails answered the door looking a little tired.

Tails: "Oh hey Shadow. Looks at Sonic in his arms. Did he fall asleep?"

Shadow: "Yeah. Where do you want me to put him."

Tails: "Oh you can put him in his room. Its on the left as soon as you walk upstairs."

Shadow: "Alright."

Shadow walks into Sonics room and put him on the bed. Shadow though his room would be messy but it wasn't. His room was well organized. The walls were painted a light blue, he had a twin size bed with blue covers. There was also a nightstand with a lamp on it and a desk with a computer on it.

Shadow: Huh. And here I thought his room would've looked a mess. Guess I was wrong. Well I need to go back home and rest up.

Shadow starts to walk out of Sonic room until Sonic grabs Shadows wrist tightly.

Shadow: What the?!? Faker let go.

Sonic doesn't let go instead he pulls Shadow into the bed with him and snuggles his head in his chest fur. His arms were around his torso tightly like he didn't want to let go 

Shadow: Why in the world did he pull me in bed with him? And I guess he's not letting go anytime soon.

Shadow gave in and got comfortable with Sonic and went to sleep. Tails came upstairs 5 minutes wondering why Shadow never came back down and saw them both sleeping together. He smiled and went back to his lab.

Next day...

When Sonic woke up Shadow wasn't with him in the bed. He got up took and did his usual morning routine. When he got downstairs he not obly saw Tails cooking breakfast but he also saw Shadow at the table drinking coffee. Tails was the first to notice Sonic.

Tails: Hey Sonic!

Sonic: Hey bud. Hey Shadow. What are you doing here.

Shadow looked at Sonic thinking on what his answer should be. Tails saw that Shadow was taking to long to answer so he answered for him.

Tails: Well You kinda pulled Shadow into the and wouldn't let him go so he stayed over night.

Sonic: Wait what?!? I did that?

Tails: Yup. You wouldn't let him go until an hour ago.

Sonic: But Shadow why didn't you wake me up?

Shadow: Ummm...

Well finally finished this chapter. Hopefully I can make another one soon. Well hoped you guys liked it. By the way I'm doing this while I'm in class to😁

✌✌