CHAPTER 2: hot guy...

The school bell rang it means to say 5th period is done. A way to call it a day!

I was totally surprised of what news I just know. But I dont have to be affected. Today should be my day. I was just mentioned of having the highest grades in science.I should celebrate and enjoy the time until I'll meet my chilhood friend.

And prepare things right.

I was packing up my things to put some of it on my locker when someone pinch my chicks and back hug me on the back. My GIRL bestFRIEND.

CRISTINE LOISE AMANDER: she got the beauty but brain? naaahh... lets just be honest. Straight to the point, don't we?

She just sticks on me to have high grades but the other reasons? I don't know then. I still considered her as my friend.

Daughter of the Paris's governer, the leader of the cheering squad on our school, the one who make things on TRENDING and make stupid things as long as she wants it.

"hey there!" I greeted.

"my cute bestie!! come on lets go to the canteen!!! your treat!" she shrieked while dragging me to the cafeteria.

Along the way while me and her are on the chit-chat, theres something that attracts her. We stop. She giggles while I just rolled my eyes over her. well I love my brain as well! ha!

"Did you see what I just see?" she walk closer to have a close look.

"hey there Miss Hottie! maybe his a transferee. -" I then took a glance of the mystery guy talking to the principal.

"-besides its just the back of him you see." as I point the unknown or stranger Guy.

"Your sooo K.J.! you know? you almost had it all! the brain? check! beauty? check! talent? absolutely check!

personality? check!-" she pause and look at me head to toe.

"-but confidence? n0!!!" she then stuck her tongue out and then winks at me.

"whatever" I rolled my eyes into her.

"come on, im hungry already!" as I smirk at her.

"wait okay? Dont you know how to learn to labor and to wait?"

"wow! ive never thought of you saying words like that!"twirling my hair while waving my hand in surrender and saying it sarcastically.

"fine2x!!! just let me see his front view, then after it were done." saying it in her sweetest tone and doing her puppy eyes. AAIISSSHH!!! this girl really knows me well.

"okay2x" and decided to wait for the man to turned around to see the hidden beauty on that cool hot back.

I was about to drag her because it took so long for him to turn around,

But when the papers the boy owned had flew on the air and there was one who landed beside my feet. I saw him walking towards me but then I did'nt bother and I continue to pick the paper landed near me.

My eyes were about to pop out when I was about to give him the paper. OH MY Heavens!!! What a blessed angel indisguise!

I was stunned on his eyes,his smile, with his dimples on it and that amazing height! His scent is so attractable too but i dont know if I must've say this.......Ive never been like this before..........

I am now attracted too.

I whispered in my mind.

"Well hi there, Im afraid this is yours?" I ask him nicely.

"oh yeah! thanks..." he answered directly with the huge smile plastered on his face while scratching his nape.

And wow! his voice! so Dark and solemn. So seductive! so sexy! Am I now like the others? flirting? and such over reacting? No! I have to be different. Studies first! Books are your priorities girl, no other than.

"Im ------" he was about to tell me his name but I insist for not to know it. Then I directly cut him off and drag Cristine immediately to the cafeteria.

"Nice meeting you too, but thats all for now. Bye." I said Quickly and in a hurry tone.

then I walk past through him. The last thing I saw his reaction is him bitting his lower lip and again he showed off his Deadly Smile while moving his head from left to right...

wait! I dont know this feeling but I think I already met him. I also feel these feelings with someone so close to me. But the thing is, I dont know who! or he just reminds me of someone.

Pheew! deja vu is visiting me now, huh?

Well, he really is the hot guy Ive ever met before.... his One of the hottest actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was spacing and my mind are not in my body anymore.

I was concentrately thinking of the person having the same feeling I had when I was with him in a short of time awhile ago. I just dont know who?!

I was snapped out of my emotions when I see Cristine was smiling into something. Well miss POPULARITY are now activated.

"hey! I just leave you here okay? Ill be back for a minute. Someone handsome is calling me.. SEE YA" wearing her sexiest smile

, flip her hair and then leave. While walking like a model.

Well, atleast she stops bugging me around and teasing me with the mystery guy. She eventually gets jealouse because of the thing, I was the one who was being approached and not her!

After minute, she comes back with the I-just-really-cant-believe-it look on her face and a perfect timing of our last lesson of the day.

{A /N }

Hello fellow reader's!! hope you like it.sharing of thoughts? no PROBLEM!

and PLEASE! don't forget TO ': LIKE, SHARE, VOTE. and promote!! LOVE YOU!!