first night on the job

You are putting your hair up into a high bun with a white lily in it. You carfly slip into your short  white dress.

The dressing room was full of other performers but still quiet except for the voices in the main area. You step out of the dressing room and walk over to a mirror and start doing your makeup. You run a stick of pink lipstick over your soft plump lips , and add a soft shade of red blush onto your soft cheeks. A baby blue eyeshadow caresses you soft eyelids.

"Hay Doll how are you toots?" You turn to see a jazz player. "Oh Hello Alex. Im good how are you?" You say as you turn your hole body to face him. "Wow (Y/N) you look gorgeous. I'm having a amazing night now that you are here." He says "aww you are so sweet" you say stepping back trying to hint you weren't interested. He was vary hansom but extremely cocky. "You know doll after we finish our performers I could get you drink? Maybe take you back to my place...."
"Sorry I don't drink alcohol." "Oh don't worry about it doll I-hang on...... no way it can't be...." "what is it?" You step towards the cretin he had pulled back and was now looking over the main bar. "Look...." he points over to a table in the back. A tall man with tinted red horns a demon tail black furr and bright yellow eyes was sitting in the back with a couple other demons he wore a blood red and jet black striped suit. He had all kinds of gold pressings he stood out from the crowd, do to his height and appearance.

You couldn't help but star he had a vary expensive suit that was vary distinct from the other cheap ones. You made eyeconet for a moment but you quickly hid behind the certain.

"Werd hu" said Alex as he closes the crtenen "who is he?" You say softly "you never heard of Don Devil?"

"No..... can you explain."

"Devil is the most powerful being alive-er dead. I don't know if he is dead or alive, but I do know that he owns the entire island and the surrounding islands. Devil owns multiple casino and thousands of souls....."

"Wow...."

"Well it's almost time for you to get your sexy ass on stage~" you blush intensely at the statement. "I- uh- Alex- what-!?!"

"Relax doll~" a group of blues players walk off stage."that's our Q come on doll." You and Alex walk on to stage Alex tacks a set at the piano and you step up to the mic.

"This man is a ticket for a ghost train
I believed what he said, but I’ll never do it once again
Mama told me
To resist ma heartache
But nothing can stop
Me from goin’ insane
He’s calling me
Sayin’ ma babygirl
While he’s in bed with another chick in his rose colored world

[Pre Chorus]
I want to choke him
Want to maltreat him
I want to squeeze him
And break his neck, neck, neck, neck I say
Huhuoh I
I got nothing but a heart ache
And I just wanna let you know that I’m
About to go insane
You know that I will soon take
My gun
My gun to shoot him down This man is a ticket for a ghost train
I believed what he said, but I’ll never do it once again
Mama told me
To resist ma heartache
But nothing can stop
Me from goin’ insane
He’s calling me
Sayin’ ma babygirl
While he’s in bed with another chick in his rose colored world

[Pre Chorus]
I want to choke him
Want to maltreat him
I want to squeeze him
And break his neck, neck, neck, neck
I say
Huhuoh I
I got nothing but a heart ache
And I just wanna let you know that I’m
About to go insane
You know that I will soon take
My gun
My gun to shoot him downThis man is a ticket for a heart ache
I want to break him bone for bone, want to stab him all night long
With a needle
Nothing but my heart aches
I mean it when I say, get that Jerk out of my way

[Pre Chorus]
I want to choke him
Want to maltreat him
I want to squeeze him
And break his neck, neck, neck, neckI said huhuoh I
I got nothing but a heart ache
And I just wanna let you know that I’m
About to go insane
You know that I will soon take
My gun
My gun to shoot him down
Huhuoh I
I got nothing but a heart ache
And I just wanna let you know that I’m
About to go insane
You know that I will soon take
My gun
My gun to shoot him downEye for eye and tooth for tooth
You try to melt my heart, let loose
Baby boy don’t wait for me
My kiss will hit you dangerously
Night for night I cried and said
To myself he’s there for me
Honestly I do believe
He is nothing but a joke

[Pre Chorus]
I choke him
Want to maltreat him
I want to squeeze him
And break his neck, neck, neck, neckI said huhuoh I
I got nothing but a heart ache
And I just wanna let you know that I’m
About to go insane
You know that I will soon take
My gun
My gun to shoot him down
Someone
Please call 911
I‘m about to shoot him
To shoot him down, down
Will someone please call 911
I‘m about to shoot this
Rekcufrehtom down"  you finish your song and look out over the crowd all eyes are locked onto you. The crowd begins clapping "such a lovely crowd to night. I hop you enjoyed the show. Have a lovely night." Alex has a couple more shows so you went over to the bar and took a seat. You order a (f/d). You here a deep but calm voice behind you "Hello (Y/N)". You turn around and see Don Devil. "Oh Hello Mr.Devil."

"How are you sweetheart may I buy you a drink?"

"Haha what would a big shot mob Boss like you want with a little (your speeches) like me?"

"Well you're simply gorgeous, your (e/c) sparkle so perfectly, and you (h/l) (h/c) frames your face so perfectly~ you full lips so perfectly shaped." You feel your cheeks turn a bright shade of red. "And your body your large breast, full hips and thighs your curves move so beautifully." His words flatter you but you barely know eny thing about him and he is the Devil.
"It's a lovely offer but I don't drink."

"Oh really then I'll have the opportunity to buy you your first shot of alcohol. Excuse me Jon get us two shots of vodka"

"Oh yes Don" Jon starts poring you and Devil some vodka. You really didn't want it but you were scared of what he would do if you refused.

Devil picks up one of the cups and hands the other two you. "Go on doll take a sip" You look down at the drink in your hands you slowly lift the glass up to your lips. The taste was...... weird to say the least. "I don't know I'm not a fan"

"Oh ok then how about some wine." Jon over hued him say that and started poring you a glass of red wine. "I don't know" you stutter as you are hands a glass of red wine.

"Common doll face just try it ther has to be a drink you like"

"Listen I should get home"

"Stay safe doll"

You start to walk out of the bar and walk home before you feel a sharp pain in the back of your head flowed by shouting and your ears ringing.