Mom, Dad, and Hobi (Final Chapter)

It has been a week since Namjoon's funeral. Seokjin was doing a lot better and starting to help with the planning for the wedding of Bangtan's new leader.

Hoseok: Ok, so we need a guest list.

Kookie: Shinee, EXO, Twice, Stray Kids, Monsta X, Blackpink, Pentagon, Hyuna, Mamamoo, Kang Daniel, E'dawn, CL, Jessi, IU, Ateez, ACE, The Boyz, Boys 24, NCT OT21...

Supreme: We got it Jungkook.

Kookie: Just making sure. Hehe.

Yoongi: Since I'm the wedding planner I say invite everyone. Including our parents.

Hoseok: Hmm. Parents.

Yoongi: Speaking of parents, Hoseok answer the door.

Hoseok: I swear to f***.

Hoseok goes to answer the door and is greeted by his fathers face. His mother was standing behind him, as well as his older sister Jiwoo.

Hoseok: Oh. *shy* Come in.

Mom: *walks in* Its been a while. How have you been?

Hoseok: It's been a huge struggle. There has been ups and down, good days, and days. But I've powered through. I'm getting married soon.

Dad: Married?

Jiwoo: Oooooooo! Who's the lucky guy?

Supreme Boi: Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jung.

Dad: Oh! Donghyuk. How are you? Do you know who Hoseok is marrying?

Supreme Boi: He's marrying me.

Mom: *jungshook*

Dad: *also jungshook*

Jiwoo: Yayyyyyy! I knew it was meant to be! Can I be the flower girl?

Hoseok: Jimin is the flower girl.

Jimin: Excuse me?

Dad: Hahahaha. How sweet. Well, save me a seat on the front row. I'll be there.

Mom: Me too. I can't wait to catch up with you more soon Hoseok but we have to go. Mickey is in the car.

Hoseok: Ok. *looks down*

Dad: Don't worry Hoseok, *whispers* This time I will be back.

The eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)