Halloween

(Y/n) POV

I hear Billy's camaro pull up as I'm putting the finishing touches on my make up for my costume. I'm being Jessica Rabbit for the party. I quickly put on my shoes and I run to the door and I step outside. Billy honks his horn and I laugh and I get in his car. "Hi" I say. Johnathan taught me how to say it. He smirks "damn you look hot! " He says biting his lip as he backs out onto the road. I roll my eyes at him and sigh. He just looks over at me, smiling his Billy smile.

Once we pull up to the party it's crowded. In the car Billy taught me how to say his name. I look at him and smile "Billy" I say just to say it. He laughs softly, "you like saying my name, huh? " He asks laughing to himself. I nod smiling. We get out of the car and I spot Steve and Nancy so I walk over to them. "Hi! " I say all cheery. They look at me. Wide eyed "she speaks! " Steve says laughing. I roll my eyes, and i wave. I walk back to where I left Billy but now I can't find him. "Billy? " I shout out. "Billy? " I call again, looking around the house. I step outside to a crowd of people whooping and hollering. I walk over to see Billy upside down on a keg. "Chug!" Every one is shouting at him. Once he finishes he makes eye contact with me and he walks over. "Want to try what I did? " He asks me. I think a moment and I nod. He whistles loud for everyone to hear "excuse me everyone! But this girl wants to have a try!" He yells. Everyone whoops and I walk over to the other keg. Billy helps me up and I stand upside down, not caring that my dress is probaly sliding down. Billy slips the tube in my mouth. "And start!" He yells. I begin to drink, the alcohol burns my throat at it goes down, but I don't stop chugging. I feel my balance fall as I've gotten 1/3 the way of the keg. I fall, but I feel someone catch me by my legs. I feel dizzy. I hear familiar laughter, Billy. "Billy? " I sat Questioningly. He laughs and starts to walk into the house still lifting me. "D-down! " I say as I try to get him to put me down, but he doesn't listen. I giggle a bit as he carries me into a spare bedroom. He lays me down on the bed and he collapses onto me softly. He looks me in the eye and grins "you know (y/n), you're pretty damn hot." He spurs out to me. I smile at him lazily. I had no idea alcohol did this to people.

Billy's POV

I smile down at (y/n). "Billy" She says smiling. That's what broke me. Before she said anything else I slammed my lips into hers. She inhales quickly then starts kissing me back. Her mouth parts a bit so I stick my tongue in a bit. She moans into the kids, causing goose pimples to cover my skin. I stop kissing her and I start kissing at her neck and shoulders. She giggles softly, her hands going through my hair. I begin to suck at her collar bone. She moans a bit and she rolls her eyes back. I laugh a bit into it. I left behind some marks along her collar bone. I look down at her and I grin and I peck her lips teasingly. She pouts. I roll my eyes and kiss her a bit harder and longer. She smiles into the kiss. I stop and I flop beside her and I whisper to her "damn, you're hot and a good kisser, not to mention that dress shows off your nice ass body" She bites her lip and smiles.

As I go to take (y/n) home she falls asleep in the car. As I'm at a stop light I look over at her. She's shivering a bit.  I take off my jacket and I carefully put it on her. She makes a small sound in her sleep in response.

When I pull up to where she lives, I get out and I go around to the other side and pick her up. I rush into the house and I walk her back to the hallway where the bed rooms are. I peek into one. It looks to childish. I look into the next. It has a cot and a bed. I'm guessing that's where she sleeps. I lay her down on the cot. I kiss her softly on the head and leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Authors note)
Ah, this was so entertaining to write. And yes he drove you home drunk. But ya have to have some danger with Billy.