Kids these days...

Jhon's pov

"Jessica" I yelled to my friend. Crush to be exact. This was high school, what could go wrong? A woman trying to kill me? Nah. Ok, no more spoilers. So Jessica ran over to me and said "What's up?" Right before I could ask her, Mr.Brown told us "get to class, spirits roam... you know they come from that forrest... now go!"
"Yes sir." We both said. And went to class. Me and Jessica started talking at the same time. Hoping she knew what I was gonna say, I said "go ahead" she said "Sooo... Mr.Brown is kinda creepy, Isn't he?" I nodded. Wishing I had spoke.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Brown's pov

Kids these days... no respect. Dont believe me... they will, the spirits wont stay content for long...  "hey! You get to class!" I yelled to two kids. "Yes Mr.Brown." they responded. I rambled about spirits and they left. Andy and... who was she? The new kid? Oh, thats sarah. "Mr.Brown, we need to talk." The principal said being me. This was it. The spirits were mad...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sarah's pov
Next class! What was John gonna say? By fifth piriod, I had gotten too curious. Lunch, finally. I ran to johns table, "Jhon!" I yelled, he smiled, happy to see... me? Ugh, I was being too over dramatic. He doesn't like me. "Hey jhon? What were you gonna say?" I asked. He answered, "oh uhhh, it was nothing." I raised my eyebrow. "Really? You sure?" He noded, blushing a bit. I was worried about him. Was he ok? I had no idea. I never knew... "hey, wanna go to the forrest tonight?" He asked quickly. "Shure? I thought you were scared of that forrest?" I responded. He added" we will be fine. Dont worry." I nodded and agreed to meet him at the forrest at 5 tonight. I walked out of school with one question in my head... was he ok?...