go ahead, arrest me

Erin's Pov

I sat on the dusty floor with bruises covering my face.  I saw a client   walking towards me. " So pretty lady, got my goods". He grinned. I faked a  tight smile and handing him the white plastic pouch as he handed me 5 dollars. "Um the deal was 10 dollars you are missing 5 dollars ". I said biting my tongue because who knows what he would do to me." Don't fuck with me bitch". He muttered as he grabbed me by the neck and chocked me  and threw me to the ground and left laughing with his group of friends leaving a bruised hand print with blood from his sharp fingernails on my neck as I quickly wiped the tears forming on my eyes away. Wanting the day to be over with after all I've been doing this for the last 15 years of my life. 

 Then I saw a black van roll up, I sighed internally knowing that it's Charlie and his gang. I got his items ready. I watched his get out of his van and go around his van to get to me and clawed my shoulder as I winced but contained myself from making a sound. " Hey bitch got my dope" He whispered  in my ear leaving me to shudder. The blonde guy stuffing his hands in his pockets to reach the money.

 I nodded my head and immediately regretting it because he's going to kill me. literally.  "Bitch, did you just nod at me, who said you could" He growled pulling me by the hair. I didn't make a sound. I don't feel any emotions anymore I've given up. He took the pocket knife out of his pocket " sliding it on your skin like butter's fun huh?" He said laying with the knife.

 He smiled scaring me. " CHICAGO PD GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE GIRL" I heard a Police Officer with a raspy voice like mine holding a gun pointing at Charlie as he got in his van and scurried away with his gang members as the police office came over to me and showed me his badge on his belt but didn't say anything.  I held my hands out for him to arrest me " here" I said without an emotion, I knew this day would come honestly I've been waiting for it. 

Voight POV 

" I'm not here to arrest you". Are you okay" I asked worried at the little child after seeing the bruises on her face. She was shivering and was taking shaky breaths but still managed to say " I'm fine but why won't arrest me". She asked sitting down on the torn floor mattress . "Do you need help?" I won't  tell anyone". I whispered kneeling to her height. " I- I can't" The poor little girl muttered before she fell to the floor with sobs. I knew I shouldn't have any contact with her because I don't needa scare the soul. " I can help". 

" Yeah right" she scoffed looking down sadly. " Why" I asked wanting to want more information about why a child would risk lives for this. " Perks of having a junkie as a mother and a dad locked up in a cell". She said sarcastically looking up at the sky.  " Their fault I never got a job,"  Something clicked in my mind, but I just couldn't tell what it was so I brushed it off. " Oh" was all I could manage to say.  " And I don't know anybody to stay with, it's life "

 She said looking up at the sky. " I gave her my business card  here, when you want to get out  call me kid I told her as she looked at my card and  weakly smiled at me " thanks,   urm  hank" she whispered  after reading my name off the card sitting on the ground. I grinned and nodded my head and went on with my day but couldn't get her off my mind.