don't act dumb

johnny's pov-

This is just great. Now I have to hurt sofia even worse. I'm going to do it tomorrow. It's pretty late so I'm going to bed.

\the next morning\

I woke up and got in the shower. I got dressed and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. lauren was already at school, and my parents are already at work, so I was home alone once again. I ate my food and I texted sofia.

-text convo-

hey sofia.

what do you want Johnny?

can you come over to my house?

i don't know johnny...

please?

fine. I'll be there in 3 hours.

-end of convo-

Great. This is not going to go well.... I actually don't know what Sofia is capable of to be honest. Hopefully kenzie doesn't find out that I invited sofia over to my house. I honestly can't tell anyone what this person is making me do.

\3 hours later/

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when the door bell rang. I made sure everyone else was upstairs before I opened the door.

johnny: "hey, sofia".

sofia: "hey, johnny".

I walked outside and closed the door behind me and we sat in the chairs on my front porch.

johnny: "sofia, i dont know how to say this..."

sofia: "just say it".

johnny: "I wish I never dated you".

Sofia: "oh..."
*slaps johnny in the face and runs off*

Great. Me and sofia decided to be friends after we broke up, so I just lost another friend. Hopefully sofia doesn't tell kenzie.

mackenzie's pov-

I was putting my clothes away in my closet and I got a text message, it was sofia.

-text convo-

hey kenzie, your boyfriend is a cold blooded jerk.

What did he do now?

he....

sofia just say it!

he said that he never dated me or met me...

I'm sorry, I can fix this.

kenzie don't it's better like this.

-end of convo-

This is just messed up. I know exactly what is going on. johnny is doing those stupid tasks. I called johnny and it went straight to voicemail. I walked to the Orlando's house and only lauren was home.

mackenzie: "hey lauren".

lauren: "come in".

mackenzie: "has johnny been acting weird lately?"

lauren: "yeah. He's been out of the house alot lately. Why?"

mackenzie: seriously? ugh I'm going to scream".

lauren: "wait till he comes home".

mackenzie: "okay. We'll just wait at the top of the stairs".

lauren: "sounds good to me".

I was hanging out with lauren in her room and we heard a car pull in the driveway and it was johnny. We hurried to the top of the stairs and waited for him to walk in.

mackenzie: "johnny what's been up with you lately?!"

johnny: "I have no clue what you are talking about".

mackenzie: "oh please, don't act dumb".

johnny: "i-i.."

mackenzie: "I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything".

johnny: "we do".

mackenzie: "no we don't. It's clear that you are off doing those stupid tasks".

johnny: "how do you know about that?"

mackenzie: "sofia texted me. How could you do that to her! johnny there's a thing called human decency!"

johnny: "I have to do them mackenzie!"

mackenzie: "no you don't Johnny".

johnny: "yes I do! Or else you are going to get hurt".

mackenzie: "johnny so what? I'm not that important that you have to be going and doing these things so I don't get hurt".

johnny: "you know what kenzie? I've had it with you acting like you are the best thing that's happened in the universe! I wish I never met your ugly selfish self!!"

lauren: "JOHNNY WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT".

When johnny was yelling at me, I felt a tear go down my cheek. When he was done I ran out of the house and ran home. I threw my phone at the floor and left it there for the rest of the night.

________________________________