Eight

Hello! First I want to say sorry for the delay and second.... what the hell there are people that actually like my content .....why answer me please why do you like my story?

Please don't mind my crappy hand writing  on with the story

Percy has finally decided to introduce Piper to the Avengers just in case they find her wandering the halls and want to kill her.

"Piper? Where are you?''

"I'm right here what do you need percy?" Piper responds sitting on the window seat looking out onto the bustling city below.

"I think...... it's time..... you meet the Avengers" percy says slowly afraid of what piper's reaction could be.

Percy became scarred of loud noises when he first ran into the city and he becomes claustrophobic because of it

Just before Piper is going to squeal with delight she sees Percy's face and decides to ask him why

"Percy, can I ask why you want me to meet them,.. It...its not that i don't want to meet them I am just concerned about the reasoning behind it is.''

"Well I don't want to keep you souped up in this room all day and i also dont want anyone seeing you and thinking that you are an enemy nd try to kill you." Percy quickly blurs out

"Okay if you say so"

"J.a.r.v.i.s... could you call a meeting for All of the Avengers on the lounge floor for me....... please?"

"Of course Percy"

"Thank you J.a.r.v.i.s"

"Are you ready to do this?" Piper asks percy as she can see the fear in his now dull green eyes that no longer have the light of innocents and they no longer show what is happening on the inside. Piper has always been worried about percy ever scene the first time that he and Jason fought.

" I'm ready...... ready as I'll ever be..."Percy draws out slowly

''Did ....you... just make a reference?"

"You know it!"

"Mister Percy everyone is gathered on the lounge floor waiting for you shall i tell they that you are on your way?"

"....yea tell them I will be up in just a moment." It took percy a minute to answer because the shock (shook) finally got to him and he realised what he was doing.

"Well let's not keep them waiting any longer shall we madam?"

"Why of course not let us go up to meet the "worlds greatest heros" even though we clearly are the superior one being half humans and spawns of the greek gods, but we will let them have their moments, lets go meet them."

"That didn't help me at all thanks piper.'' Percy answered her sarcastically

"Lets do this" they say in unison as they walk out of the door to he stairs.

464 words and again, I want to thank you for 500 reads it may not seem like a big number, but to me it's HUGE! Thank you all so much and tell me what you think will happen next!
Bye Farren out~~~