How'd we get here??

Bold: script
Normal: present audience
Italics: thoughts from a group of people.
______________________________________

Disclaimer: i don't own "Wynonna Earp" or any characters except ___.
Dont expect you to love this seeing as there arent any others like this but im bored so, ta-dah. Enjoy.
X_x_X_x__X_x_X_x_X_x_X_x_X_x_X_x_

Dolls had just walked out the front door of the house, and Waverly makes her way down into the kitchen to Wynonna.
"He seems nice." She comments as she walks in.

Wynnona leans back against the table "As a swift kick to the box."

Waverly watches Wynonna. "So... your 27th birthday."

Wynonna doesnt want to beloeve it, so she says; "It doesn't mean anything, Waverly."

Waveely continues to look at her as she goes on. " Oh yeah? Then why do you look so spooked? Huh? "

Wynonna empties he glass and turns to look at waverly before making her way out to the truck." Tell Gus I'm taking the truck. "

Waverly wasnt expecting that." What? Where are you going?! "

" Home. "

Just before Wynonna can get very far, she freezes. Waverly too. Infact, the whole town has frozen.they couldn't move, but they were consious.they could see and feel, but they couldn't move.

Suddenly their surroundings changed and they where all seated in comfy chairs inside a small theatre. There was nothing special aboit these chairs, but they all knew whose chair was whose.

Nobody could move yet, only their necks. As Wynonna looked around she noticed that basically the whole town was in the theatre. Most were on the groumd floor and a few on the slightlu elevated platform.

"This is insane"Wynonna muttered to herself.

"Yeah no kidding," Waverly, who is sitting next to her comments, as she tries to force herself to move.

"Whats going on? This is NOT normal, okay?" A redhead comments as she looks around, ensuring everyone is okay, well... as well as she can.
She seems to be an officer, if the uniform doesn't give that away.

The redhead turns and sees Waverly. She give a slight smile and says, " Hi, im officer Haught, your.... Waverly. Right?"

Waverly smiles and nods, "yeah".

"UM Hello!? Whats happening?" Champ calls out from the row behind Waverly, snapping her out of her thoughts.

Everyone starts looking around, seeing what looks to be buffets tocthe left and right, as well as bathrooms, one in the front next to the screen and one to the back.

People start getting the feeling back in their bodies, and many try to stand up, but fail.

"Everyone, please calm down, you are in no danger and will be safe while you are all here." A smooth breathy toned voice says as it echoes slightly through the speakers.

Everyone looks to the front and sees a woman. Early twenties maybe. She has silky brown hair, glazed over eyes and pale skin. Shes short, maybe 5"2. And is wearing boyfriend jeans. A black "friends" t-shirt and black vans.

She looks around at everyone nefore continuing to speak.

"My names Alydia. Not to long ago i escaped from a security that was holding my hostage and doing experiments on me, mixing my DNA with something else. I am no longer human. And it's okay if you don't  believe me... it is a lot to take in if i go into detail.

I'll give the short story. My DNA was mixed with a creature, i am unsure of what creature, but i now can see into the future, save that information and share it with many people."

The lady gives a knowing look to a certain someone at the mention of being expeeimanted on. The peeson gives back a worried/ frightened look, but is well hidden. She goes on to speak.

"I've decided to share your towns future with you.. something is coming and i feel, it would be inreresting to show you...."

She looks round at the people close to the centre:

{Front row}
Gus: Nedley: Nicole: Waverly:Wynonna: Doc: Dolls:

{Second row}
Jeremy: Robin: Mercedes: Champ: Beth: Tucker: Champs parents:

{This will change over time}

"All revenants will be bound and are unable to move. They can only watch.. no speaking, no harming so everyine is safe."

"What exactly is happening?" Champ asks.

"*sigh* i will be showing your towns future. Is everyone calm? Okay.. you can only get up if it is for snacks or bathroom breaks. Let it begin" Alydia answers.

And with that she disappears and the screen lights up.