❀ F O U R

time of the angels pt

time of the angels pt.1

The Doctor strode through a large museum, pointing at all of the displays like a child in a toy store."Wrong! Wrong! Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." The Doctor sighed happily, following after his words, Elizabeth Walker let out an annoyed groan.

"Yeah, this is great great. Can we go to a planet now? Big spaceship, Churchill's bunker...?" Amy said.

"You did promise us a planet, raggedy man." Liz backed her up with a small gesture towards her best friend. The Doctor sighed and shook his head, spinning around to them.

"Pond & other," Amy snickered and The Doctor playfully glanced in Liz's direction."This isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, final resting place of the headless monks, the biggest museum ever."

"Okay but what does that have to do with what we are talking about?" The Doctor twirls once again around.

"Right and you've got a time machine, what do you need museums for?" Amy counters and folds her arms against her chest. The Doctor's face lights up with enthusiasm as they pass another display case.

"Wrong! Very wrong! Oooh, one of mine. Also one of mine." He pointed at each one of them. He stopped, finally, at a single display case peering curiously inside of it. Maybe there was something wrong with it?

"Don't you think his is how he keeps score?" Lizzie ponders with a small tap of her chin in a thinking motion. Amy nods her head in agreement at her point."Now that you mention that — it does make sense."

He stared at it with bulging eyes, peering over the top of the cube which had symbols of which she declared were fucking weird. Amy decides to join the party and see what all the fun is about but she's pleasantly bored to death by it."Oh great, an old box," Amy mumbles for the two of them to hear with a small roll of her eyes.

"No, Pond. It's from one of the old starliners. A home box." The Doctor responds to her swiftly.

"What's a home box?"

"It's like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home, with all the flight data."

"And?" Liz waits for something to take her breath away, something exciting. She frankly didn't care about the stupid black box. The Doctor sends her a small look of disapproval before answering her question.

"The writing, the graffiti - Old High Galifreyan. The lost language of The Time Lords... There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple Gods."