The date

I didn't tell any one about the fact that I met brendon and that we have been talking. We have a date tonight and I'm excited for it. I put on some ripped jeans and a hoodie as I am not the type of girl to wear dresses or fancy things. I get in my car and head to Buffalo Wild Wings because that's Brendon's favorite place. I got out of my car and as I started to walk out of the parking lot I dropped my keys. I bent down to pick them up but someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth while holding a rag with something on it. Everything became darker and darker as I passed out.

Time jump two hours

I woke up in a bed and scanned my surroundings. As I went to get up to try to find a way out I noticed I've been handcuffed to the bed. I start yelling "HELLO SOMEONE HELP ME ANYONE!" And just then someone knocked on the door. As they entered I saw brendon, "Brendon what the fuck?" I yelled. "Hey beautiful you're awake!" He said in a happy tone. He brought in some dinner he had cooked not even mentioning the fact that he kidnapped me. "What the hell did you do?!" I said "oh so I wasn't sure if our date would go well so I figured this was the best way to get you to be mine." He said "you didn't have to kidnap me to have me date you! I really liked you"

Shit idk what's gonna happen next but oh well. I suck at grammar and the periods and shit so good luck reading without cringing. If you even read it at all thank you. Lmk What should happen next