⊹˚· 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 ·˚⊹

❝ 𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 ,  𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗀𝖾 ❞

-------✯-------
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
-------✯-------

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 20𝘁𝗵, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 2016
"Hello. I'm 𝖪𝗂𝗆 𝗒/𝗇. Nice to meet you"

I smile (a/n: i didn't mean to reference the song but we're gonna roll with it sjskd-) politely, bowing at the mirror and trying to think of a good introduction for meeting jyp, the man himself.

"Yah! Y/n! Lay it off, you'll be fine~!" Hoshi smiles and back hugs me. I nod slowly, appreciating his sudden affection. Seventeen had debuted before me, even when pledis "𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾" to let me debut with them. My contract came to an end a few days ago and I decided not to continue with the company, instead to try and debut under jyp. My audition went through pretty quickly, they said I have "𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗅" and that i would 𝖽𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗅𝗒. This changed my mind and an hour ago I became an official trainee.

You may be thinking, why the hell are you with seventeen? Well I'm currently "packing" my things to move since I live in the seventeen dorms (there wasn't enough room for me in the other ones and apparently I'd "annoy the younger trainees" so they put me with seventeen instead).
"Hoshi is right, you'll do fine, we will support you the whole journey. Please call us if you need anything okay? I hope our groups will do well and support each other~" S-coups ruffles my hair gently, pulling me into a hug. All thirteen of them join the hug, making a big group hug and laughing loudly.

"Thank you, thanks for everything, I'll do my best and I won't disappoint you" I smile, putting my bags in my car and looking at them sadly.
"𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 for becoming a JYP trainee, you'll do well, we know you will" DK grins, helping me load the bags and opens the door, letting me climb in. I say my last goodbyes and drive away to my new company, trying not to feel sad at the prospect of leaving the only home (seventeen) I really had.

I park my car and lock it, walking up the steps slowly and feeling some nagging doubt. The next few hours went pretty fast, JYP was very friendly and the company seemed very welcoming. I was put into a small dorm. Unluckily, it was only just me and no one else. I didn't mind much, I don't get along with people easily and.....trust issues.....ew, people.

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 29𝘁𝗵, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 2016

JYP? Yeah, I was right. It's in a 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 panic. Like, 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗏𝖾 panic. There's this band, day5 or something? Well, one of the members junhyeok, I think he's called, left due to personal reasons. They've already debuted and it seems like everything is falling apart. I met a few trainees and idols during dance today, they seemed very friendly. There's this idol, Park Jimin, she was very welcoming and kind to me when I first joined. We've hung out a lot and are very good friends. Anyway, enough of my internal monologue, I should be dancing.

The door opens and a woman peers in. She looks around and spots me.
"Is Kim Y/n here?" She asks and everyone turns to me.
"Y-yes, that's m-me" I nod, walking over to her.
"Okay, please come with me" She grins and I follow her. 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘈𝘮 𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩? 𝘈𝘮 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵? 𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵? She leads me to JYP's office and we enter.

Five boys are seated around and I look at them, seeing them grinning at me with happy and amused expressions.
"Ah! Y/n, please sit~" JYP smiles, motioning at a spare seat. I sit down, as I'm told, and tilt my head.
"I know you've always wanted to debut, I appreciate your enthusiasm and I know pledis didn't give you an opportunity and lied to you repeatedly. I'd like to give you a opportunity to debut and....well, I think you'll like it~!" JYP smiles and I nod slowly.

"Would you like to debut in Day6? I've heard you can play a few instruments and your writing is really good. This could be the perfect group, with Junhyeok leaving and all?" He smiles and motions at the boys sat around me. I feel speechless. Pledis never let me show my musical talent and never knew how badly I wanted to be in a band.
"O-of course, thank y-you so much! I w-won't disappoint y-you!" I get up and bow repeatedly and nod. He smiles at my actions and chuckles.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝘆6 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻...."

⊹˚· ......𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻·˚⊹

-------✯-------
𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄! 𝖨𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒! 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗈 𝖽𝖺𝗒6 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 6𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨'𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿~
𝖨 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌
~ 𝐣 𝐚 𝐦 𝐢 𝐞 !!