Part 1

Idea: A drunken night leads to something more between two friends.Edited / Fixed

Flashbacks are in italics: Example

Thoughts are italics in quotes: 'Example'

Word Count: 5620

Drunken

| pt. 1 |

Her heavy, black-smudged eyelids slowly slide up, letting hazy (e/c) colored eyes free to roam the space around to try and find some familiarity.

However, in her current sluggishness, she didn't bother to do so, the woman being hardly awake, blankly staring at the pillow her face was stuffed into.

A bitter taste danced over her dry tongue making the meager bit of saliva she produced to also become lingered with the tarty flavor, and her face showed an immediate distaste at the disgusting, sharp tang.

The sweet taste of red wine she barely recalls indulging in the night before was now a distant memory as it left nothing flavorful behind to its likeness. Instead, a pungent flavor situated itself in her mouth making her want to rush for a bottle of extra minty mouthwash to burn the repellent taste off.

Her head pounded, scolding her for being such an idiot and letting herself indulge in too much of the alcoholic drink the night prior.

Hell, it wasn't something she was accustomed to doing anyway.

'- You Idiot!' It barked with each pulse.

She then smacked her lips together as an evil little glint of sunlight attacked her glossy (light/ dark) eyes. As a response to the shining ray, she moaned in displeasure, turning over to the other side with a heavy huff. She didn't want to bother and get up, so instead, she flipped over, snuggling more onto her pillow, ready to fall back into slumber.

And she was ready to fall back into the sweet relief of lazy sleep when she felt a hand snake over her naked waist, pulling her closer to something alarmingly warm.

At the sudden touch, her spine straightened up as an icy shot of electricity weaved through the entirety of her backbone. Instantly, her sticky, slightly reddened eyes popped open, finding herself face to face with a smooth, fair chest.

Her breath came out huffy as she trailed her (e/c) colored, wondering eyes up by just a few centimeters, seeing as the man was farther upon the bed's length than she had been.

During then, both her hands moved to touch the man's chest, her intentions set to push him away, at least until she realized who he was.

"...my god, " She worded silently, her mouth moving to make the words, but the sound being held back, instead, her voice knotting at the back of her throat, allowing only a barely audible squeak to escape.

Her hands both shook as she pulled them closer to herself, tightly smoothing them over her naked chest, too afraid to touch him.

He released a low moan, far gone off into sleep as he pulled her closer, his hand sliding up to come to her upper back while his chin dipped down closer to his chest as he lightly curled his body.

Her face burned red from the intimate contact, just knowing she was wearing nothing beneath the sheets, fully convinced that he was most likely in the same bare state.