Ch 6

You left me hyung, all alone.  What do you accept of me, to
move on from you huh. You seriously are so stupid. What do you think of me as an open door in which you can walk in and out anytime. No, no,  hyung, no. You cant just step out of my life. You remember the promise ring you gave me I still have it,  so sad I didnt gave you one. But I kept one ring on the top of  your grave tomb. Min&Ji Iniinite. I love you hyung. Its difficult to wake up in the morning without you on by my side but you are always on my mind. I still seek for you every time I have a nighmare but nothing can be as nightmarish as you not being by my side. But I will live this life just for you hyung.
Well Chan hyung told me about you going to Australia don't worry hyung I will go there for you.  Well you were too stupid to think about you hurting me because nothing can be more painful than you not being here with me.  And yes because of that I always thought you never cared about my happiness because you were my happiness. But as I think about it now both of us were so blind.
Seungmin and Hyungjin got together. After a long time, right? They are a funny couple but not funnier than Changbin hyung and Felix.
Well I will came again tomorrow and visit you.
For now
Bye hyung, love you..

And Han Jisung went home while listening to IU's Almost Lover which oddly was so similar to his whole love life. And the other reason was it was the last song he enjoyed with Minho. With one earphone plugged in his ear and the other in the older's. So he always plugs one earphone and leave the other hanging.
.
.
.
.
"I love you too Jisungie" a voice said from behide the tree in front of Minho's grave. Was Minho really dead??😨😨

Hiii guys I planned on making a second part of this book. I will publish it soon.