Mr. Reddington!

I was placed in this glass confinement thing.

*Liz Keen's POV*

"Agent Keen, profile this young monster?" Agent Cooper asked.

"Cynthia Annabel Roberts, born August 15, 2000. She's been a serial killer since she was a minor child after her second and final attempted escape of a foster facility. This is the very first time she ever got caught. I guess she's the smartest we ever had to catch."

"Smart enough not to get caught," Red said.

Red got a closer look at her.

"Miss. Roberts is on my blacklist."

"Just as I expected," I said.

Red smirked, he continued to look at her.

"Now I know why she's on the list."

"You know her, that's why," I said.

He turned on the microphone.

"Oh Cynthia, I know that cute little nose anywhere!"

She looked up and froze. He smiled his biggest smile.

"That voice," she whispered to herself.

"Long time no see Cindy, after almost a decade we meet again."

He turned to me.

"She was my protege when she was nine to ten years old. I found her on the side of the road. Her first foster escape attempt. I guess I influenced her so I'm to blame for her killings. One full year of training and a parental figure. She was found and taken by social services. On my blacklist, she's called The Protege. Let me go down there and talk to her."

*Cynthia's POV*

The recognizable voice made teary, it sounded exactly like Mr. Reddington! The glass door in front of me opened, the chair moved forward quite a distance. I saw him, Raymond Reddington, after almost a decade. Still in those snazzy vests, suits and neckties, not to mention fedoras. Other than being bald now, he hadn't aged a bit. We were in talking distance of each other now, he sat across from me.

"You sure grew up on me Cindy."

"You don't look a day over fifty."

He chuckled.

"A part of the FBI now?"

"Well not exactly, I'm still the same person I always was. So, you killed the senator last night."

"How did you know!?"

"Like I used to say I know everything. You witnessed him hit his own wife at the mall. Like all your motives over the years: understandable and inexcusable at the same time. I saw on the news this morning and I knew it was you."

"You always read my mind Mr. Reddington."

"I remember a mischievous but fearless little girl, you still are. You're finally caught huh, turns out his wife was awake when the killing happened. I know you didn't know she was still awake but I trained you to be more cautious about everything and I mean everything. You remember learning the five senses don't you!?"

"I do. That is so like you Mr. Reddington, an ass one time and a sweetie the next."

"I shouldn't have to raise my voice, which is intimidating enough to people. My tone of voice used to get your mischievous little butt to stop misbehaving."

"Both of us have misbehaved except we're both adults."

"You're nineteen, I believe you're still a teenager. But you're right, you are an adult...legally. You live on your own in a small apartment, you bar tend and kill to pay rent and all the other household accounts, at least you're responsible."

"You haven't seen me in ten years, how do you know this about me?"

"Again...I know everything."

Then he leans in and whispers.

"Everything."

"You're both predictable and unpredictable at the same time why is that?"

He chuckles.

"We'll meet again in the distant future Cindy."

He got up and walked away casually.