Sebastian Bach #1

Plot: Sebastian's daughter, Zoe is going out on to her prom.

Sebastian Bach watched as his 16 year old daughter, Zoe, curled her hair in the mirror. She had long dark blond hair about the same length as her father's hair. She wore a dark blue knee length dress with short sleeves. She had brown eyes. She looked so much like him honestly. Seb smiled as he thought of her as a kid. She was growing up so fast and now was going to her prom. With a date.

Seb frowned at that thought. He knew full well what teenage boys usually wanted and his little girl wasnt about to be a notch on anyone's bedpost like most of the groupies Seb was near in 1987 when he was just 19 years old. He was taken from his thoughts by Zoe. "How do I look?" She asked, clearly nervous. "You look beautiful." He said. Zoe smiled. Seb walked towards her and put a sterling silver locket around her neck. Inside the locker was a picture of him and her when she was 6.

"I bought this for you when you first told me you were going to prom" Seb said. Zoe smiled and kissed her dad on the cheek. They heard a knock at the door. "That's him. Please be nice Dad. I really like him & he likes me." She begged. "No promises but I'll try just for you." Seb said. Seb went to open the door while Zoe hid in a room. Behind the door was boy about Zoe's age with long bleach blond hair that kinda reminded Seb of his friend, Vince Neil, only longer. He was wearing a black suit with a dark blue type and shirt underneath.

"Hello sir. I'm here to pick up Zoe." The boy said holding a corsage. "Hello son. Come in. Zoe's getting ready." The boy walked in. "So what's your name and your intentions with my daughter." Seb asked. The boy looked nervous. "My name is Olli. And I promise to have her home at whatever time you set." Olli said. "I really like her sir." He continued. Seb nodded as Zoe walked into the room. Olli smiled. "You look beautiful." Olli said said. Zoe smiled shyly.

"You do too. So should we go." Zoe asked grabbing her white mini jacket. "Yea, the guys are waiting outside." Olli said. Seb walked them to the door. "Have fun Zoe and be safe. Olli, have her home at 12 o'clock. "Seriously dad?" Zoe asked. "Yes really, your lucky I didnt say 10." Seb said. "Don't worry sir, I'll have her home at exactly 12 o'clock." Olli promised as him and Zoe walked out the door after Zoe hugged her dad. Seb smiled. He knew she was in good hands tonight.