TWO

"jimin, i was going to kill you the next time i saw you but i decided not to."

jimin smiled nervously at his best friend. "what? did you sleep with him?" jimin asked and jungkook shook his head, plopping down on his friends soft bed.

"no," jungkook smiled. "not yet."

jimin gasped and smacked the youngers chest. "you dirty child, you're actually gonna do it?" jimin asked and jungkook shrugged with a smug smile on his face.

"i'm thinking about it. i mean he's hot as fuck so i don't see why i shouldn't go for it." jungkook said and jimin nodded, giving his best friend a high five.

"he's so hot, isn't he? i was thinking about introducing him to all the guys and maybe letting him into the friend group." jimin said and jungkook nodded quickly. "i think that's a great idea. should i sleep with him before or after?"

"before of course. you don't want him thinking you have actual feelings for him." jimin said and jungkook agreed, scrolling through all his messages and looking for taehyung's name.

"so did yoongi tell you what happened or do i have to catch you up?" jungkook asked and jimin shook his head. "yoongi told me everything when i sucked him off the other day." jimin said and jungkook scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"tmi brother. anyway! what should i do now?" jungkook asked as he reread his and taehyung's short conversation.

it really wasn't even a proper conversation.

"send him your address and the day you wanna fuck and there you go." jimin said as he got up and fixed his hair in the large mirror he had in his room.

jungkook hummed and thought up a good date to get laid.

"you think he'll get sexually frustrated if i make him wait a whole week?" jungkook asked and jimin scoffed, nodding his head as he applied chapstick to his plump lips.

"are you kidding? of course he will." jimin said and jungkook smiled as he typed out the text. "good."

JEON JUNGKOOK
a week from today if that's okay with you ☺️

"that's cruel kookie." jimin chuckled as he sat next to the younger on his bed. "i know."

KIM TAEHYUNG
sounds great
my place or yours?

JEON JUNGKOOK
mine
*address attached*

KIM TAEHYUNG
perfect 😚

"plans have been made. i am now not free a week from today." jungkook said as laid down he stretched out on the bed, raising an eyebrow when jimin climbed on top of him.

"you're free right now, correct?" jimin asked as he leaned down, attaching his lips to jungkook's neck. "mm, we talked about this jimin. two bottoms don't make a top." jungkook said as his hands rested on jimin's hips.

"we talked about this jungkook. two bottoms, who are both great kissers, can still enjoy a heated make out session without having to choose a top and a bottom." jimin said and jungkook sighed, closing his eyes as jimin starting sucking and biting on the sensitive skin of his neck.

jimin pulled away from jungkook's neck to press their lips together. his tiny hands coming up to tangle in jungkook's long curly locks.

the younger moaned against jimin's lips as the older boy pulled on his hair. "you're gonna make me horny. can't we just innocently make out?" jungkook asked and jimin smirked, shaking his head and grinding his hips down against jungkook's.

"fuck you." jungkook grumbled as he pulled jimin's shirt by the collar and connected their lips once more.

the kiss was much more hungry now and involved a lot more tongue than any of their kisses before. jungkook bit and pulled at jimin's bottom lip which made him moan into the kiss.

"what the fuck is happening?"

jungkook and jimin quickly pulled away when another voice entered the room.

"oh it's just yoongi. i thought my parents came home or something." jimin laughed in relief as he ran a hand through his hair to fix it slightly.

"were you two about to fuck? cause i can totally come back another time if you need me to." yoongi said and jungkook rolled his eyes, standing up and looking in jimin's mirror to fix his hair and his clothes.

"we weren't about to fuck. now i have nowhere to be but i'm gonna act like i do so i can leave. see you guys later." jungkook said and walked passed yoongi, trying to leave but he was jerked back when yoongi grabbed his hand.

"can i see your phone really quick? i wanna see your recent photos for y'know—"

"research purposes? you know, i'm really starting to wonder why you're doing so much research." jungkook said and yoongi smiled, winking at jungkook as jimin giggled from his bed.

"i have a fake doctors appointment and i'm about to be late so bye." jungkook said quickly and pulled his hand away from yoongi's before leaving jimin's quickly.

jungkook sighed as he got in his car and drove to hoseok's, wanting to cuddle with the older boy who was known to be the best cuddler in their friend group.

when he got to his friends house, he walked in and went straight to his room where hoseok was scrolling through his phone.

"hobi cuddles." jungkook mumbled as he slid off his shoes and plopped down on hoseok's bed. "you made out with jimin again?" hoseok asked and jungkook nodded, curling up next to hoseok.

"and you made plans with taehyung?" hoseok asked as he set his phone aside to wrap his arms around the boy in his bed. "i did. i think it'll be fun." jungkook said quietly, resting his head on hoseok's chest.

"he's really that hot?" hoseok asked and the younger nodded quickly. "do you wanna see the nudes that he sent me? he's borderline sexy jung hoseok." jungkook said and hoseok laughed, ruffling the youngers soft hair.

"i don't want to see his nudes but thanks for the offer."

jungkook smiled as he closed his eyes, relaxing further into hoseok's arms.

"you're missing out."

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴthoughts so far?💜

ᴛᴀᴇsᴛᴀɴ
thoughts so far?
💜