More OCs!

Rece Lea Smithstone

Nickname: N/A

Age:15

Height: 5'2

Eye coulor(s): Violet

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Occupation:

Student and hero-in-training

Date Of Birth:

October 13th 2004

Quirk: Ice Creation- she can create anything out of ice.

Hero or villan:

Hero

Weakness: If she gets too cold she can get very sick. She is also very weak to fire. That is why her and her sister work in a pair when they fight.

Stats:

Power 4 / 5

Speed 5 / 5

Technique 3 / 5

Intelligence 4 / 5

Cooperation 5 / 5

Looks and hero costume:

School & Class:

UA highschool and class 1A

Family:

Mother- Rene Irese Smithstone (deceased)

Father- Cole Manuel Smithstone (deceased)

Twin Sister- Emily Lea Smithstone (Alive)

Personality:

Rece is a very very quiet person and often thinks bad about herself. She cuts sometimes, only when her life is at it's all time low though. That's why she always wears long sleeves, so no one sees.

Crush(s):

Katsuki Bakugo, Ejiro Kirishima & Shoto Todoroki

Backstory:

Rece was born on October 13th of 2003 along with her twin Emily. She lived a really good life, until she turned 14. On December 24th, 2017 her parents were called in to fight, them being pro heros and all. They died that night, Cole dyeing to save Rene and the girls, but Rene ended up getting shot too. The girls didn't figure out until the next day when one of their friends Zack (more info about him later) came over and showed them the news report. They didn't go to school for 2 weeks after that, Zack bringing them all of their school work. They eventually went back to school about a week after their parents funeral. Rece didn't really talk to anyone after that.