Chapter Two

(the picture are two of my OCs. River and Glitch. They are twins if you couldn't tell XD

Also, the song is an acoustic cover of Panic Room by Au/Ra. Please don't play it yet. Thanx!! Enjoy the chapter!!!)

               Blue's POV

I walked around the house looking for Dream and Ink. As I passed by the room where Lust and Lilliana were staying, I heard music. I quietly opened the door and stepped in. They didn't notice me...

Lust's POV

*Ten Minutes Ago*

Lilliana and I were talking. "So... What do you think Dream, Blue, and Ink are doing??" She asked. "I honestly have no idea..." I murmured. "... Okay..." She sighed. A few minutes later, Lilliana smiled. "I have an idea~" She said mischievously. "Oh no... Your ideas never go right!!" I groaned. "Awww, C'mon... I thought you loved singing??" She said. "I do!! But what does that have to do wit— ............ I get it now." I said. She nodded. "What song?" I asked. "Panic Room?" Lilliana suggested. I already had my guitar. "Yah, That works." I said. She smiled even wider and walked over to the piano. "Let's do this." She said

(Play Song)

"Welcome To The~ Welcome To The... Welcome To The, Welcome To The..." She whispered, playing the piano as i strummed the guitar. "Hell Raising~ Hair Raising~ I'm ready for the worst... So Frightening~ Face Whitening~ Fear that you can't reverse..." I sang quietly. "My phone has no signal, It's making my skin crawl, this silence is so loud... The lights spark and flicker with monsters much bigger than i can control now..." Lilliana murmured "Welcome to the Panic Room, Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you~ Come for you~ Welcome to the panic room, You'll know i wasn't joking when you see them too~ See them too~" I sang. "Oh, Welcome to the Panic Room~" Lilliana sang quietly "Welcome to the... welcome to the~ Welcome to the... Welcome To The~" I murmured. "Still Waiting... Hands shaking~ Maybe the coast will clear...... But these voices, these strange noises~ They followed me in here..." I sang. "My phone has no signal, it's making my skin crawl, this silence is so loud...... The lights spark and flicker with monsters much bigger than i can control now......" Lilliana sighed. She had went over and picked up another guitar. "Welcome To the Panic Room~ Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you, Come for you~" I sang "Welcome To the Panic Room, You'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too~ See them too~" Lilliana murmured. "Oh, Welcome To the Panic Room~"I sighed. "Welcome to the... welcome to the~ Welcome to the... Welcome To The~" Lilliana sang "... There's no cryin' wolves now... Cause the truth has settled in~ Hiding under, goose down... For your nightmare to begin~" I sighed. "Oh, There's no crying wolves now~ Cause the truth has settled in... Hiding under, Goose down... for your nightmare to begin~" Lilliana sang. "Welcome To the Panic room......... Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you... Come for you~" I sighed "Oh, Welcome To the Panic Room... You'll know i wasn't joking when you see them too~ See them too~" Lilliana muttered "Welcome To the panic room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you, come for you... Welcome to the panic Room, you'll know i wasn't joking when you see them too, see them too............ Hell raising, hair raising~ I'm ready for the worst............" I sighed.

              Blue's POV

I quietly left the room. They didn't notice that i was there. As soon as i left, i went to the living room. Ink and Dream were watching TV. "Hey guys?"  I asked. "Yeah?" Dream said, looking over at me. "Did you know Lust and Lilliana could sing??" I asked "...... no... did you get a video?? I want to hear that now......" Ink said "... No..." I murmured. "Aww... Maybe next time......" Dream muttered. "Welp. I'm going to sleep. G'night guys." Ink said. He went upstairs. "...... but it's like nine in the afternoon!!" I said "...... I'm tempted to make a song reference now......" Dream said.

Beautiful chapter XDDD

BYE MY DEMONS!!!!