Pregnant????

NIYA POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me Des and ny was having the time of our lives. Des  suggested we play truth or dare. Ny said "you joking right?" Des said "HELL NAW SO STFU AND LETS PLAY." We started laughing. Time went on when ny asked me " niya truth or dare." Of course I said truth cause ny I crazy I didn't know what she was gonna ask me to do. Ny said "ok bet, when was the last time you got down and dirty with Dave?"

Des POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah niya when was the last time? Looking back at ny and started laughing. I wanted her to lie because we would normally text around 12:40 but she never answered. Also when she was walking around there was a limp in her walk.
Niya pov
~~~~~~~~~~~
When ny asked me that flashbacks happened from last night making me wet a little.
Flashback to last night
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was waiting for Dave to come home he said he be around here by 8pm. I called and then he changed it to 12am. Thoughts was running through my head. I started to cry until i heard the door open and Dave walked through. He yelled "WTF YOU CRYING FOR?" I YELLED BACK "BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS PROBABLY CHEATING!" As soon as those words left my mouth he came up to me and choked he catching me by surprise. I tried to kick him of but his grip got tighter. He said " the more you move the harder i choke you." I started crying. He said " so you wanna cry right?" He picked me up over his shoulder and threw me on the bed. He said " imma show you what cheating looks like." He started to strip both of us down. He opened my legs and started licking my kitty. I yelled trying to stop him. But his tongue went in deeper. I pulled his head closer to me so his face was all the way in. He said "I'm still cheating right?" I moaned " N..N..No" he said "did I tell you to moan!?" NO i screamed " then shut tf up!" He put two fingers in me and I felt my stomach getting tight meaning I'm bout to cum. I didn't want to say nothing because i was scared what he was going to do. He gave my kitty one big lick before putting it in me. "D..D..DAVE! I'm about to cum" "I WISH U WOULD" as he put it all the way in causing me to scream at the top of my lungs. I couldn't do it no more and started cuming. He looked down and said " really!" He started to go faster and harder. I felt him about to cum in me. We both yell. As he threw his head back.

Present time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HELLOOOOO NIYA" yelled des. "Answer the question!" Before I could get anything out I ran to the bathroom quicker than Busta Rhymes rapped his verse in look at me now. I started throwing up like crazy. I saw ny turn to des saying "last night" they both started laughing. I said "SHUT THE HELL YUP NY AND GO GET SOME TEST!" She took like 30 whole minutes just to get it and cvs was around the corner. I yelled " WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" she said I was hungry so I stopped for something to eat" Des started laughing. I kicked them out the bathroom so I could take the test. I wait for 3 mins and I said positive. I said " im gonna be a mom" I heard ny and des screaming "WE GONNA BE AUNTS" I opened the door and they hurried up and looked away.

2 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave came home and sat next to me. I looked up smiling. "Why are you smiling he said" I threw the test at him. He looked at it for like 10 mins. He whispered " I should cheat on you more often." I said " so you did!?" He laughed and said "of course I didn't" as he carried me up the steps getting ready for round 5.