Chapter 17: First Dates and First Kisses Part 1

A/N: So this chapter will kind of be one of my dream dates. Don't laugh I'm slick a romantic.

Nyx POV:

Going back upstairs I got dressed in something better fit for a date with Fae. Fixing my hair and spraying some cologne on I walked back outside and to the car waiting for her. Taping away on my phone to keep me entertained. Hearing footsteps approaching I looked up and say her.

She looked beautifully gorgeous. I was speechless and it felt like I couldn't breathe. Gods is she beautiful. I can't believe she was my mate.

"Are we going to sit here while you stare at me with you mouth open? Or are we going to go on this date?" Looking at me she smirked.

"Um ... y-yeah let's g-go" opening her door for her she got into the car. Closing her door I walked to the drivers side and got in cranking up the car. Before driving away I put my seatbelt on and waited for her to do so.

"So where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see."

"Nyx come on tell me. I don't really do surprises. Matter fact I hate em."

"Well that's too bad cause I'm not telling and you'll just have to wait till we get there. You can use your senses to figure it out but you only have three guesses."

"Or ... you can just tell me where we're going" Fae said shrugging her shoulders.

"Nah ... I think I'm good your the one who wants to know where we're going. I already know." looking out the corner of my eye I saw her roll her eyes and pout a little.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Fae Chris Feral Shadow" |Don't know if I gave Fae or any of her other family full names yet|

"And if I do Nyx Leah Leto King?"

"How do you know my full name? Those weren't released to the public." I asked taking my eyes off of the road for a couple of seconds.

"Your mom told me. She said that I'd need to know it for certain times."

"Times like what?"

"Don't worry about it"

"Okay so ...." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"So what?"

"Nothing I just don't know what to talk about."

"You make this seem like your first date." She said laughing a little.

"Maybe it is ..."

"No way this is your first date. How is that even possible."

"I've never thought to go on date anyone but you. Well except for Beauty but that's a different story."

"Who the hell is beauty?"

"She's my best friend. We grew up together the same way our dads did."

"Mhm"

"What? Why'd you just 'mhm' me?"

"No reason"

"Yeah sure" I said making a right "we're almost there so any guesses?"

"Are we at the movies?"

"Nope"

Taking a big sniff she smiled "We're at the beach aren't we"

"Yeah we are but you have close your eyes" I say opening my door and getting out. I walk to her side of the car and open her door helping her out and closing it back.