Chapter 4: The silence thats killing me...

Evelyn's POV:
I stay quiet as Naruto stares at me with a dumbfounded expression, as if he wasn't expecting me to appear, after a bit a thick silence surrounded us. "A..Are you guys okay..?" I speak out, trying my hardest you break the horrid Silence, key word Tried... Neither Sakura nor Sasuke spoke. Not even Naruto did!! They all turn away from me, making me confused and a bit hurt. "Guys..?" I speak again, hoping to at least get a tch or grunt from sasuke, a sigh from Sakura or anything from Naruto. But again, they all just stayed silent. The silence was killing me, did I do something wrong..? Did they find out about my past...About the beast inside..? I'm internally begging and pleading that its not true.

  The silence continued, driving me mad with worry and fear, Until Sakura spoke up, "Yeah..We are Fine, just worried since you disappeared..." It seemed like the answer was strained out, as if she didnt want to answer me. 'the silence must have been bothering her as well..' i think to my self, she nodding to sakura the silence returning as we wait for Kakashi to return.

~*Time Skip, Still Eve's POV*~

It's turned dark around an hour ago, an Yet Kakashi-Sensei hasn't returned yet. Both Sasuke and Naruto left to go find him, I would have joined them but I didn't want to leave Sakura alone. The silence is still surrounding us, and I'm about to open my mouth to say something when sakura speaks up, "I'm sorry..." 'I don't get it...Why is she sorry?' I think to myself, and tilt my head slightly, "What are you sorry for? You haven't done anything wrong..." Sakura looks at me, or so I assume with a sadden expression and replies, "About earlier...Kakashi-Sensei wanted to lose you, or at least for a bit then go back to find you..." I'm frozen in place, taking in what I just heard and could only could muster up a small reply.. "W-Why..?" My voice could hardly be heard, 'I must have done something...I just don't know what!! And it's killing me!!!' I screamed in my head, and looks up when Sakura Replies, "Kakashi Sensei Wanted to tell something to Sasuke, Naruto and I...About you.." "What did he tell you..?"
Silence..
More silence..
Until...
"He told us about the monster deep inside you..."