Get Cozy Bitch

Also this story was inspired by a story u read on Ao3

You're 13 in this story

Height: 4"11

Outfit:

You don't have to have the hat

Y/n POV

You know, I'm not emotionless, I just don't know how to express them. I mean I can be mad and sad and stuff, but like I can't smile or fucking laugh. It's weird. People, didn't except me, my parents didn't either. So they just abandoned me in Meteor City Just a year old. If I remember correctly, we first started the troupe when I was just 3. They didn't mind me, I wasn't annoying or anything. I was just quiet,

But enough of my depressing background anime characters do, let's just get to the current situation.

I was just quietly reading my manga, until a wild Machi, Paku, Shizuku, Hisoka, and Boss came into sight.

Me not giving any fucks, continued to read while shivering cause it's fucking winter and our windows are broken.

"Took you guys long enough!", Uvo shouted.
"Do you know how bored I was WHILE YOU GUYS WERE GETTING ACTION!", he said.

"We were only gone for 5 hours, Uvo.", Machi said. "Anyways aren't you guys cold?", she breathed out, only to see it.

"No." I responded, even though I was literally becoming a human popsicle.

"Really, you've been shaking and your nose is red, along with your cheeks.", Shalnark said.

"I didn't pay attention I guess."

Machi sat down on the dirty, maroon couch we had stolen. All to be even more cold.

Shizuku spoke up." You okay?"

"I'm not." She said crossing her arms.

"Maybe we can get Feitan to use his nen.", Pakunoda said looking at the black haired male. Before Feitan could say a word, Machi interrupted him.
"No. I am not going to get burnt to a crisp over a little cold.".

"Ok then.", said male went back to his book.

"Why don't you guys just find a blanket and sit together on the couch?", I interrupted, not looking away from my manga. "You're right I forgot about blankets,", Machi said. Phinks threw the three girls a thin piece of fabric.

"It looks dusty, should we really use it?"

"I can take care of that," Shizuku got on her feet and brought out Blinky. "Blinky, suck up all the dust from this sheet." A quick gyu-gyu and the conjured vacuum got to work.

"Watching Blinky is satisfying." Feitan commented.

"Agreed"

"See, it's all clean, now we can wrap it around us", Shizuku grabbed one side of the fabric while Paku grabbed the other side.

"You two look ridiculous holding that together." Machi told them.

"Stop complaining, at least we won't freeze to death like this." Pakunoda said while she and Shizuku said wrapping it around them. To be honest, I was kinda jealous, but sad that they were like that. I brushed those feelings away.

"See isn't this better?"

"I wont argue with that."

"But you were arguing about us getting Feitan to help us.", Feitan looked up from his book to see three girls all huddled up together in a blanket. But something felt wrong,
.

.

.

.

.

Y/n wasn't there.

"Y/n are you not going to sit?", he asked me.

"No, there wouldn't be enough space and I'm fine over here, I would just be a nuisance. You said mumbling the last part, only for it to be heard by Phinks.

You shivered, letting out a breath that was clearly seen.

"Y/n there's enough space for you, come here." Pakunoda insisted.

You shook your head. Only to be thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Huh? Phinks let me down please." You said.

"Nope, you're cold."

"But my Manga-

Only for it to be grabbed by a certain magician.

"Hisoka throw it to me!"

He only shook his head. Dammit. You started to squirm in Phinks grasp. He suddenly threw you onto Machi who held you tightly, so you wouldn't escape.

"Nope, you're going to sit with us wether you like it or not."

"I should've never brought up the blanket idea."

The girls settled in so they were comfortable. All three of them feel asleep, except for me.

"Jesus, are you that uncomfortable?" Phinks asked.

I wasn't uncomfortable, I just never felt this kinda warmth. It was like how a mother loves her child.

You shook your head.

This feeling it was.... weird. You felt comfortable and.... happy? This is a weird feeling.

Machi moved her arm away from you. The sudden warmth you felt was gone. You didn't like it.

"If you wanna go, then go." She said

The members expected for you to get out. But you didn't move, you wanted to stay like this forever.

The other members look surprise, Machi looked at you,

Instead, you just rested you head back onto her chest, closing your eyes.

A faint smile appeared on your face, only to turn into a bigger smile.

"No... it's....

Comfortable."

That's was so fucking cute I-

Anyways request scenarios that you would like for a child reader here.🙂