The Beginning Of Everything!

You fell in your bed, today was a tiring day. Your cell phone rang and you rolled your eyes to see it was your mother calling you.

"[Name]!" she shouted on the other end of the line.

With a tired snort, you smiled weakly in your arousal.

"Hey mom".

"Hn, how discouraged. What happened this time?" his joy was replaced by curiosity.

"My colleague spilled coffee on me and the teacher fought me for the delay." You explained annoyed.

"Well, that sucks. But back to the main subject!" she laughed. "Did you know your cousin Yumi is getting married?"

Yumi? The one that literally made a scandal on your fiveth birthday just because you blew out cake candles?

With a forced cough, your mother takes you out of your thoughts.

"Unsurprisingly, Yumi is annoyingly beautiful." and stupidly boring as fuck. "So it's normal for someone to ask for your hand."

"You're so bland!" her mother whimpered when she noticed her disinterested voice. "She invited you. It will be three months from now and she wanted you to go."

Oh great. One more appointment for your tight schedule.

"I have to go now, honey. Your dad is having trouble with the new printer and Alex is very angry. Tell me the news, okay? Bye, [Name]!"

"Bye mom ..." and with that she hung up with one last shout telling Alex not to kill his father.

You laughed, placing your phone on the table next to your bed.

Let's say your family was a little ... quirky.

His father, Tom, was a very polite and shy man, always calm and kind. He was a writer famous for his works of horror and romance.

His mother was the complete opposite. Wendy was a happy, positive woman, never giving up on things, the personality you inherited from. She was the best medical surgeon in the state.

And also has his younger brother, Alex. He was usually the reserved and quiet type, but when he lost his temper ... not even the devil could contain his anger.

You both inherited your mother's [color] hair, but while Alex had the blue-green eyes of his paternal grandfather, you had his father's [color] eyes.

A meow sounded catching her attention. You shifted on the bed and turned to the door. With that movement, his cat jumped on the bed.

Garfield was a huge, obese, furry cat in a yellow coat like the one in the drawing. He was red-hot laziness and occasionally enjoyed licking his face, but now it wasn't one of those cuteness moments.

"Meow."

"Hi Garfield". You patted your head, smiling. "How are you friend? Did you have a hard day too?"

"Meow."

"I'll take this meow as a yes, now come big guy!" You pulled him close, earning a strangled movement in return, your cat seemed startled by the sudden movement, but within minutes he lay on his stomach.

A proud smile came to his lips at the scene. You decided to spend time watching something on Netflix.

After shooting movies and more movies, you finally found something interesting. The cover photo was of four guys and a girl together, each holding a gun.

The movie titled "The Five Heroes" looked interesting, so you decided to watch it out of curiosity.

The movie began with a black screen and a male voice narrating: