•𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢? (𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛 𝐿𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟) 𝑀𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛 𝐴𝑈•

Warnings: angry Laurens, cookie death

A/N: I know all of these oneshots have female readers and I am very very sorry to those who are male but I am proud to announce some male reader oneshots are coming out!

Now, Enjoy!

You and your boyfriend John were both exhausted from a night of fun with the hamilsquad, so today, you decided to snuggle up on the couch and watch Netflix. You did this or for a few hours, without getting up at all.

At one point you got up because you were hungry. "I will be right back, John." you said with a smile.  You walked to the kitchen and your eyes lit up when you saw a (fav flavor) cookie on the island.  You didn't know that you still had them, so you were excited.

You wolfed down the cookie just as John entered the room. "Hey! That was my cookie!" He yelled. You stared at him, wide-eyed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was yours."

"Sure." He replied, with an upset tone. He walked back into the living room. This made you upset, too. You followed him to the living room and hugged him.

"John, I'm really sorry." He smirked at you and hugged back. "How could I stay mad at you?" He whispered.  I pulled out of the hug and smiled at him.

+To Be Continued+

I tried to rush to get this done before I had to leave to check in to my hotel room but it just didn't work out. I WILL BE BACK IN 2 WEEKS.