Chapter 52

Tournament was short lived, we won. I'm at the airport waiting for my flight with all the Portland girls and my kids. Carli left earlier, she gave me the big sister speech when you get your heart broken. Conner's playing Mario Kart with Tobin and Savannah is sleeping on my lap. We board the plane and we descend to Portland. I have so much to do.

"Hey dude I've missed you guys!" Megan tells Tobin and I, and she sees the kids.

"Who are these cute kids?" She asks us, I smile and I bring them over to introduce them.

"My kids, this is Conner and Savannah" I tell her and she gets all happy and excited. She lets us walk in, and she gets to know the kids. Tobin walks to the fridge and gets 2 beers out. She hands me one. She sits next to me.

"I missed Portland" she tells me looking out the window. I missed it too and now I'll have to buy a house. For us. 

A week has gone by and it's back to Thorn training. Megan let's us stay at the apartment until we got a house. Very thoughtful of her, we've managed to fit Tobin and the kids with me. Conner and Savannah sleep between Tobin and I. The other day something slipped out of Conner's mouth. He called Tobin mom. Ever since then, no one has mentioned it. I'm currently laying next to Tobin and Conner and Savannah are playing Mario Kart. My eyes are fixated on the TV but I see Tobin looking at me from time to time.

"Why do you keep looking at me?" I tell her smiling, and her face turns red. She looks away smiling. What happened to confident Tobin?

"Your just so beautiful" she tells me looking into my eyes. There she is. I smile and blush a little. I look away and I look at the kids. Who are smiling at Tobin and I.

"Thank you Tobin" I tell her looking back to her. She smiles showing me her white Pearl's. I put my head on her chest and I cuddle into her.

"Remember the first night we met? You told me to lay in the bed with you. This moment reminds me of that. I woke up an hour before you and you were hugging me so I held you in my arms and went back to sleep" she tells me and the entire time I hear her voice and her heart beat. Her heartbeat was going fast but then it started to calm down. Like she was nervous to tell me.

I pick my head up look into her eyes, she puts her hand on my cheek. We lean in.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔