Chapter 6: Journey of the Strong

As soon as class began, nika was able to calm down. She breezed through her classes, but when it was recess and lunch, that's when she was getting worried. Recess and lunch is usually when rank battles would happen. So she would hide in the shadows and watch in fear. But she lite up when she saw aiger fight. He won all his battles, and won almost effortlessly each time. Nika was amazed by him, but also a bit scared. But she felt relieved knowing that he was her friend. But she was found eventually and was forced into a battle against a male lizard-man monster. After he transformed, everyone went to see the battle. But a few seconds after the battle started, a black tentical shot out of her hand, and the lizard-man was consumed in black smoke. Once the smoke cleared, the lizard-man was petrified, but not stone. Everyone looked in awe, while nika looked in terror as she saw what she had done. But then a green aura surrounded the lizard-man and was back to normal in his human form. He looked at nika and ran away. That was a relief for nika. A few seconds after the battle ended, people started to clear. But as soon was school was over, she tried to run to her dorm, but bumped into someone. That someone was aiger luckily. Huh, oh hey nika, aiger said in a friendly voice. Oh, hey aiger, could I ask a favor, nika said hesitantly. Sure, what can do for you, aiger responded. Could you teach me how to fight. Why you can already fight really well. I saw your battle, and you ended that guy in one strike, aiger said amazed by her. What kind of monster are you anyway, aiger asked out of curiosity. Well.....I'm actually a half monster half human. And my monster part is oni, nika explained nervously. Oh, well that's okay, your still my friend, even if you were full human, aiger assured her. Thank you, aiger, nika said while starting to tear up. But I herd the oni were demons that had power over darkness, and desire nothing but destruction, aiger said. Nika frowned after hearing that. But I know your not like that. I know your a good person, aiger told her. She teared up even more, and jumped up, and hugged him. As she was hugging him, she started to cry. Aiger hugged her back, trying to comfort her. After a few minutes she calmed down and was ready to learn how to fight. And now she's more comfortable being at M.A.C.A because now, she had a friend to stick by her.

To be continued..................

Thesaurus.........

Lizard-man look like human lizards.

Petrify means to be turned to stone.