000

Bad seed doesn't even begin to describe my mate.

The other females in my pack would add gorgeous and less than human. His notorious bad nature was known not only in our region, but across most of the North West. When he found out I was his mate, the look of disgust and disappointment was evident on his face. Powerful wolves and runts being mates isn't unheard of. Almost every region has at least one pairing, but this is different.

Mars is a different kind of powerful. He's dominant, feared, and evil to the core. At least according to the rumors. Perhaps that's why my alpha wasted no time ordering me to pack my bags and leave my pack. Without time to prepare, I had to pack as much of my life as I could into two large duffle bags, a suitcase, and my old backpack. The faster I left, the faster the Beast of the North West would leave our pack.

Poor little Juniper, everyone's eyes seemed to scream. Poor little runt whose fate ties her to the warrior ravaging destruction in the war over Diana's cove.

***

 I love to hate cliches. I grew up reading and writing werewolf stories since 2012 when I was in middle school. I am now a college student who decided to pick up the pen again, because why not? It's been quite a while since I've been on wattpad, but back when I was a dedicated reader and writer, I noticed that most werewolf books followed so many troupes and cliches, I felt like I was reading the same story over and over again. 

I'm here to put my own unique twists on these cliches and troupes. My goal is to reinvent them instead of telling the same old, tired story. I first did this with my other book, RANKS. It was my way to explore rejection, bitchy daughters of alphas/betas, and the abused to accepted storyline. 

This time I am aiming to take a new spin on the runt mated to evil, alpha male. 

Girlfriends, or mates for that matter, are not therapists. It is not my protagonists job to redeem and "fix" the bad seed that lurks inside her mate. An alternate title for this book is "Everyone Undergoes Character Development." As I mentioned, it's been a looooong time since I've been on wattpad, so forgive me if I am just another author taking the same troupes and cliches and making my own, predictable version of it. 

I would also like to disclaim that I have no problems with stories that follow similar narratives. I very much like to indulge in a sappy, sweet romance that fills my stomach with butterflies, but I like to reinvent things as a personal, creative challenge.

To all my old readers of RANKS, I invite you to explore my new story inspired by Luca. As far as my current outline goes, none of the characters from RANKS will make an appearance.  

Finally, writing is my hobby. I am in no means perfect with my spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Please feel free to kindly point out errors, but keep in mind my major in college is not writing.

Please remember to vote, comment, and add Arsenic to your reading lists! 

Much love, Michele