Scene 3

Sin smiled at the picture of her parents wedding, wishing that one day, it would be her. Her nieces all ran around behind her, screaming and giggling. "Titi!" Sin turned to her niece, ten year old Kaysia, Broad's oldest. "You wanna do our nails and makeup?" Sin smiled, "Yeah. Let's go to the kitchen and get yo cousins and sisters."

The girls all run to the kitchen with makeup kits and nail polish, joining Sin's mom, Lauren Dallas. "Hey ma? Where's dad and boys?" Kaysia sat in the chair first to get her makeup done. "Oh they went to the basketball court to play." She did Shots's daughter, eight year old Diamond's makeup. "Sin. What's this mess I heard from Sean about that boy Sonny?"

"Titi gotta a boyfriend." Ruthless's seven year old, Khalida teased.

"Shut up heifer. No I don't." Sin laughed. "Nah ma. Sonny just someone that keep playing games. I'm more into Lucho. He went to school wit me."

Her mom smirked at the girl, unconvinced. "Do I look like booboo the fool?" Sin snorted at the woman, replying, "No mama."

"Grandma, who Sonny and Lucho?" Kaysa asked.

"Some of yo daddy folks. Don't worry bout them." She brushed off.

As the others went to play, Sin's mom pulled her daughter aside. "Sonny is no good, Sin. You need to leave him alone." Sin nodded, "I'm trying ma. But he won't leave alone." Her mom shook her head, "He's gonna keep coming back. You gotta stop him from doing so. That nigga is a bad seed."

"How mama? What you know that you not telling me?" Sin pressed.

Sin's mom, Lauren, looked off into the distance, watching her grandkids play. "Sin... leave that boy alone." She sighed.