chapter one: happiness

I thought love will come in a perfect timing, in a perfect place, in a perfect time. I was busy doing my registration form when I saw him filling up his form too. I grabbed the opportunity and took a quick glance on his paper and then I saw his Godly name, Ares. I never thought love will start from a simple “Hi Lisanna” from him. I never knew that everytime I stole a glance at him, that will make him notice my entire existence. My friends told me that love-at-first-sight doesn't really exists but the moment I laid my eye on him, the timing was unexplainable. I thought you were Doctor Strange because time stopped and the world really focused on us. It seems like the two of us is the only thing existing in your own timezones. I always keep in mind that fantasy can only be seen in books and movies but the moment your name popped up in my phone, I knew it was love. It was really a fantasy until you confessed your feelings for me and the confidence in your voice is visible because you knew I liked you first.

-----

It's been 5 months and he's still courting me. That's the time when I decided that I'll answer him and will make myself as his girlfriend.

"Ares I have something important to tell you." I said

"Are you finally rejecting me?"

"Ares can you stop?"

"Okay I'm sorry. What is it?"

I was nervous that time that I had to hide my face from him.

"What's wrong? I'm getting worried." he said with a trembling voice

"It's a yes, Ares. I'm yours. I'm your girlfriend from now on." I said it happily

"Don't hide your beautiful face. This is the most memorable event for us. I love you, Lisanna."

Lisanna: I love you too, Ares.

After several months we were happy and contented with each other. Everytime I saw him, my lips with automatically raise up and curves up into a smile because of the joy and the love I feel for him. I am also thankful because we had the chance to know each other. 

Until this moment happened....

to be continued....