CHAPTER 1

Maxine P.O.V

Yeahhh. I am one of them. I am the leader who give an order to kill April Anne.

I hate her. I hate her for getting what's mine.

I am the former campus queen.

They respect her.

They treat her as what they treated me.

'COMPARING' one word that i hate the most. I am being compared to that b*tch.

Angelic Face. kind hearted. Friendly. Intelligent. Talented. All of the positive adjective I always heard when she passing by.

while me.

Bitch. Brainless. Simple-minded. Useless. All of the negative adjective. That's the way teacher see me.

Days had passed. Its been a week since Family Vrydenfultcher give their farewell to their unica hija.

I pity her. HAHAHHA I'm just kiddin'.

Why should I pity the girl who get what is mine?

I'm not scared. As long as i know that no one knows who kill April Anne.

Jianna Joy P.O.V

I currently watching the S-3 lead by Maxine.

I don't know why I always get mad when i see them. I don't why I'm being like this. Before, i am happy when i see them but i feel inside me 'STRANGE'. I feel that i want to get a 'REVENGE' something like that.

I am sick. Yeah,Maybe because I'm sick. I convince my self that i felt that because I'm sick before.

I've been in the hospital for  2 months. I've been in a comatose. The doctor said that it is a miracle for me that i feel fine after that.

When i was laying in the hospital bed I know that 45% is the possibilities that I wake up. But something came. Like

'ANOTHER SOUL CAME IN'

My best Friend passed away when i was in the hospital. I feel pity for her. She deserve to enjoy being youth. I missed her. but,

I feel complete, i feel nothing happen. Something like she's beside me. She's protecting me from those evil.

"KRINNGGGGGGGG" the bell rang.

Its time to go home. But unfortunately, i have important thing to do.

I hurriedly follow S-3. and then they stop at

'bar'?

"TUGSTUGSTUGS" speakers sound.

I Thought students are not allowed here.

But i don't care as long as i follow them.

After few minutes.

"Guyss I should go. It is emergency. See you tomorrow" Shane said while giving her best friend a kiss.

"psh! KJ. Okay take care" Aenna said.

They wave to each other.

I follow Shane until in the highway.

We are both walking. We are the only person walking in this area. I thinks she's not aware that.

I get a big stone.

I slowly go to her back. And

I hit her head very hard while she's busy on her phone.

I drag her until I go to my secluded place. I don't care if she might get some bruises or wound. I get some rope to tie Her. I have complete materials.

If you ask a question why i have this place? simple, it just because part of my 'REVENGE'.

"HAHAHHAHAHA" I crazily laugh.

I don't why I'm being like this. It is like two souls in one body. Good and bad. Sh*t.

But deep inside I'm happy. I'm very happy.

I go and get some water.

(TO BE CONTINUED)