IX

✎ᝰ

park seonghwa

Today me and the rest of the boys are going to be hanging out. I soon made my way to the destination we where going to be meeting.

When I got there I noticed all the guys where there, except Yeosang I knew he wasn't coming but it still made me sad

San ran up to me and pulled me into a hug, when suddenly wooyoung came up and pulled san off of me.

"Sannie no... I'm only allowed to hug you." wooyoung said patting his head. San just looked at him in annoyance. "Stop wooyoung, I can hug who I want to hug."

A couple minutes passed, I soon heard the door open and it revealed another male. At first I looked away and continued the conversation I was having, I thought it was just another customer here to eat but I noticed that the male walked over to us.

He caught my attention, making me turn my gaze to him realizing that it was Yeosang. I shot up from my seat and gave him a big smile.

kang yeosang

Today was the day that the other guys wanted me to hang out with them. Hongjoong was suppose to pick me up but at the last minute I told him that I have a way to get there.

As I finally made it to the restaurant, I walked in glancing around the building. I realized that the boys where sitting at a table in the corner of the building. I scanned every boy but realized that there was one other person.

Curiosity soon started to take over me, I walked over to the table and noticed that it was Seonghwa. The other male hurriedly got up from his seat and gave me a smile.

"You finally made it" hongjoong announced making the rest of the boys look at me. "We saved you a seat next to Seonghwa" San then added. I glanced down at the seat and proceeded to walk over to it, I then toke a seat which made Seonghwa sit down as well.

As time passed the rest of the boys were having side conversations with each other, meanwhile I stayed quiet and Seonghwa would occasionally talk to the other boys. As I was lost in my thought, someone pulled me out of them.

"Yeosangie you don't have to be shy in front of me" Seonghwa said putting his hand on my hand, making me blush slightly. I quickly looked down at our hands and pulled my hand from his. "It's just hard not to be shy... when that's all I have ever done" I hesitantly said.

I looked up at him and our eyes meet, I quickly looked down but he put his hand under my chin to lift it up making me look him in the eyes. "How can I help you not me shy?" He asked me concern. "I honestly don't know" I said quietly. "I'll figure out a way to make you not shy around me" he said holding my hand in his.

He made me smile because people don't go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Seonghwa is different and he is definitely showing me that he is.

As time went on, we finally finished eating and it was time to do something else. "What else would you all of you like to do?" Hongjoong questioned. Everybody was screaming a lot of different answers, after a couple minutes of deciding on what to do everybody agreed upon going to watch a movie.

When we all arrived at the theater, we picked a movie we wanted to watch and made our way into the room where the movie will be shown. All the guys ran to go pick a spot and that just left two more seats for Seonghwa and I.

After a couple minutes the movie finally started and the rest of the boys were acting like couples. Mingi and Yunho were holding hands, San and Wooyoung were hugging and laying on each other, and Hongjoong was trying to hug Jongho but Jongho kept fighting him on it.

As we watched the movie I felt someone grab my hand, I looked up and noticed that it was Seonghwa. He was smiling at me, oh how his smile melts my heart.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly. "Holding your hand... you make me feel comfort" he admitted making me blush. "I hope you don't mind" He added making me look away so he didn't notice me blushing.

park seonghwa

When we were at the movies I held Yeosangs hand in mine, he looked at me confused soon he asked me what I was doing. I was just telling the male in front of me the truth, he does make me feel comfort. Anytime I look at him he makes me have butterflies in my stomach, I constantly want to be around him.

My mission is to get him to be comfortable around me, one thing for sure is that I want Yeosang in my life

💭; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔* [Hello my little dumplings! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update I've been super busy, but this book is still currently under maintenance hopefully I can get all of that done soon so I can update more. I hope you enjoyed!]
📆 ꒱ 2020년3월4일