Chapter 28

Heart's pov .
I wore the white gown Mrs Leo brought , it didnt really look like a dream princess wedding gown but i didnt really care about it , it was a white knee length dress , with a v shaped chest , and lace long sleeve , I tied my hair in a neat pony tail and did my makeup , wore some nude sandal heels Mrs Leo came with , her sense of style is very impressive . The ceremony was very simple and not really emotional , plain business . We exchanged vows , skipped the kissing part , the ring I wore was what he gave his ex wife on their wedding , I felt a pinch of envy and anger am wearing someone's ring , the person he truly loved , he doesnt love me hes doing this to protect my daughter keep it cool Heart.
It was so unreal that am now someones's wife , am now Mrs Heart Leo Elorie , it took time to fully dawn into my system . We had dinner with the guests , his close friends Mr and Mrs Roberts , Mrs Leo and Nate .
I still wanted to know why Nate kissed me , I managed to spot him alone , Mighty was with Mrs Leo , Tyrone and the Roberts , she was happy to see me get married , she believes Tyrone is my prince , shes just a kid I understand .
Nate was at the backyard looking at the sky.
" hey " I said .
"Hey , congratulations dear " he said .
" um thanks ." I said .
" I know this isnt what you want but trust me , Tyrone is not a bad guy , hes not a rapist , that day he snapped , he is my best friend I know him and when he snaps hes not himself , do find it in your heart to forgive him " he said .
" its okay , I have worked as a driver for a couple of years , trust me I have seen by far worse men , so its nothing you know "I said , being a woman in a men's field of proffesion is like walking in eggshells , some men can make you feel worthless while others are pigs with no manners I have kicked more than twenty ballsacks .
" we welcome you to our family , " he said .
"Thank you Nate, though its a huge risk , if we file for a divorce I will not leave with my daughter it hurts but am okay with her being safe than adopted by the sick pedophile family and sold to a whorehouse in Mexico. "I said . He looked at me , I cant lie I still feel insecure about my eyes , I know they are beautiful blablabla but am the kind of person that feels insecure when given a lot of compliments , it feels uncomfortably perfect .
" let me ask you something , how did you feel when you found out you would be a chaffeur and being the only female that is ?" He asked .
" at first intimidated , but got used to it and adjusted "I said .
" thats how you can keep up your marriage , if you cant beat it then be the good wife , dont focus on the bad side , I dont think divorce will be your fate , dont let your mind play games with you ."He said . He was right , if I acted wifey then this would work , all for the sake of my daughter plus how she really likes Tyrone she would be devastated if we split .
"Thank you Nate " I said .
" remember who you are , dont stop fighting for what is yours , they took your daughter once dont give them a reason to believe you lost again ."he said . I felt better after this words. We hugged and headed back to the house , everyone was almost leaving .
"Mommy can I go with grandma to he house please "She said , Mighty already calls her grandma she really was craving for a normal family , she only had me , whenever I took her for kids parties she would ask me why she's different from her friends , she would look so devastated not being like other kids , it would break my heart that I cant give her a normal family .
"Pleasee"she said , I looked at Mrs Leo , she really loves Mighty .
" if its okay?"I asked Mrs Leo .
"Its beyond okay " she replied .
" okay honey , "I said she jumped up with joy.
"I will have her things sent over to your house mom " Tyrone said .
I bid everyone goodbye and gave my daughter a hug and a kiss .
"Be a good girl honey okay " I said .
"I promise mommy "She replied.
So its just   Tyrone  and I, am so nervous to be alone with him .
******************
He was in his study going through his work , he had already had someone send Mighty's clothes over to my mother -in -law's house , this is the second night I have ever slept without my daughter . I will need to sell everything I have , its like am starting a fresh .
I took a shower ,being his wife would mean I will need to sleep in the same bed with him , am used to sleeping with something very short or nothing at all it depends with how the weather is but mostly I sleep naked . He had someone bring my clothes from my apartment. I wore a silk pink nightdress it was so short only covered left little to imagination dont blame me when I bought this nightwares I was never expecting I would ever get married or sleep next to a man . Tyrone walked in . He looked at me from head to toe , it felt so wierd when I say wierd it was that sexual tension .
" where will I be sleeping ?"I asked .
"There "he said pointing to the bed , I just wanted to be sure I was sleeping in this room worse next to him .
"And you ?" I asked .
"There " he said pointing on the bed . He took off his shirt , fuck! He had the body of a god , well arranged six pack muscles and torso , sexy pelvic bones , this man was so hot . I shook off nasty thoughts racing in my head and climbed on the bed . I covered myself with the comforter , I know the room wasnt so hot but I was sweating from the sexual heat , he came back wearing some sweat pants and no shirt , I pretended to be busy on my phone just so I could catch a glimpse at him , he caught me staring I jolted and dropped my phone , it went under the bed , stupid phone ! So now I have to get out of bed to pick it . He was on his phone not sure if he was texting or looking at something . He stood straight from where I was but a few meters.
I bent over to pick my phone but it seems like I was drawing it further away until I finally caught it . When I got up he had his gaze on me not sure what he was thinking but the bulge on his pants gave me my answer . I felt shy and embarrased this is the second time I have made him aroused and somehow it makes me so happy and so excited . He walked to the bathroom . Great job Heart for arousing your former boss . I could hear Eleanor's voice say that in my mind . I didnt arouse him intentionally , I was just picking my phone . As I got into bed I felt moist down there , am not having my periods soon , when I touched down there and looked I realized I was soaking wet .
I laid in bed and shut my eyes trying not to think anything sexual but all I could think of was him and to make it worse he came to bed , I could feel the depression of the bed on his side . The tension was back , there was a gap between us but I could feel his body heat my back facing him . After a long struggle with my nasty thoughts of his mascular hands pinning me down as his body is pressed on mine Damn! I fell asleep .