2

Rena as told went to Natsume's room.

She slides the door softly, "Are you-" An old man like voice suddenly talked, but quickly stopped.

Rena peeked in, there's only the fat cat Natsume bought earlier. She enters the room and closed the door.

She sat beside the cat. The cat then licks her arm, which is close to the cat's face.

Rena giggles lightly, "Kitty-san, was there anyone here earlier?" She whispered out, brushing the back of her hand on the cat's head.

The cat purred in response, making Rena giggles. She then came closer to the cat's face, "You're a yokai aren't you?" She whispered.

The cat seemed surprised as it stiffens, but before it could do anything, the door slides open and Rena straighten up.

"Sorry for the wait, nee-san." Natsume told her and sit infront of her. He quickly pulled out some things to clean the blood.

"It's fine." She replies with a smile, and quickly lay her hands at Natsume's front. "But still, you found a very unique kitty-san. Are you planning on keeping it?" She then start up a conversation.

Natsume gave a small smile, "Well I do hope I can keep it.. We kind of like, became friends right away.." He awkwardly replied.

Rena hums in reply, while looking at the cat. "Have you given it a name?" She asks. Her eyes met with the cat's, the cat gave her it's eyes but one that's more serious than the usual one.

"Umm, N-Nyanko..sensei.." He replied shyly. Rena's eyes moved to Natsume's eyes.

She looks at his eyes, 'It's similiar..' She thought before looking at her palm. "I see, Nyanko-sensei huh?"

Natsume finished the treatment and Rena smiles, "Thanks Takashi-kun." She stood up and went to the door. "I'll go help Touko-san to prepare dinner then." She slides the door open. "Ah right, I'll help you talk with Touko-san and Shigeru-san about keeping Nyanko-sensei if you want." She gave him another smile.

"Alright nee-san. Thank you." Natsume replied with a smile.

Rena closed the door and went down. '...Nyanko-sensei huh..?'

》》》

Rena is quite pleased today. As she had duties today, she had to stay behind and help in tidying the class. She did some minor stuff to not exhaust herself, and she saw Natsume walking out of school with two boys.

'He managed to make friends! That's good.' She nods to herself. After finishing her duties, she went to the student council's room.

"Good work everyone." She greeted.

Everyone replied to her and she sat down on the chair. She put down her bag and brought out some papers.

At the table, there was 4 seats. The president, the vice-president, the secretary, and the treasurer. The president observed the members and cleared his throat.

"Let's begin our meeting."

The student council. The members of student council are mainly the school's idols. Each members has their own uniqueness and personalities.

"We will begin with the school facilities' troubles........"

The president of the student council. Rui Miyano, he have brownish-black hair and light brown eye color. He's a very kind person and likes to observe and think deeply before deciding something.

"These are some of the ones that we received from the students......"

The secretary. Kagura, she have a very serious personality but often to be teased by the vice-president. She quite hate him (vice-president), and tend to ignore him. She have purple-bluish hair color and purple eye color. She's a very beautiful and mature girl.

"Ah! About that! I think it's because of......."

The vice-president. Yoki. He's very carefree and friendly. With his black hair and light blue eye color, he's quite the famous guy as well. He often come to piss Kagura off, but ended up getting either ignored or hitted by her. He just felt Kagura is a bit too stiff.

"Alright then, so for the repairing fees we will be using the money from the student who broke it......"

With the four students with their own unique personalities, the student council are highly respected and adored. They are the idols of the school.

-------------------------------

3 August 2019