chapter 6: Chidinma's diary

Chidinma had entered the hostel after class, she liked to walk alone, it helped her think, she knows how many people thinks she behaves weird and how boys rumor that she's a lesbian that why she doesn't associate with any of their kind, but she cared less what people thought, her life is already a mess, she knows it and the only way to clean it up is to keep everything in order, she needed everything to be spotless.

She sat on the bed and picked up her diary as she wrote, she thought to her self while writing, how this diary had been with her for a long time and how important it is to her, it's the only way she could express how she truly felt, she could talk to it without being judged, and that's okay to her.

it is a very big book with a black cover, she usually locks the diary with a key and keeps it neatly beside her bed.

She left the diary open as she remembered she left her medicated eyeglass in the library, she quickly rushed to get it before it would get all dusty. She stretched her bed a bit and walked out with her gloves on.

Amina and blessing walked into the room laughing and and hitting each other, amina had surprisingly made up with uche, God knows what he had told her, they were playing a game before where the loser gets slapped behind his/her palm, but Amina refused to be slapped and blessing wasn't about to let it go as she had been slapped severally by Amina, they got to amina's bed and before you know it blessings was seated on a struggling amina as she spanked her on her buttocks.

"See this girl I'll finish you today, madam ojoro" blessing said still slapping amina's flat butt.

Immediately something fell from chidinma bonk, blessing stood up immediately from amina as she rushed to see what fell, she did not want to get on chidinma's bad side, that girl does not forgive.

Amina was rubbing her butt unaware of what fell. Blessing held the book up looking at it, it had a key hole, what is this?, She asked her self, she opened a page and it read

" I just want to be away from this monster and this gold digger...."

What the hell did that mean, blessing knew she wasn't supposed to be eavesdropping but she couldn't help it, this is chidinma the girl with a lot of secret, like she rarely talks, is she really a lesbian like people had rumoured, this could be the easiest way to know, she had planned on reading it and carefully returning it before chidinma realises that it's missing.
She quickly shoved it in her school bag before amina would notice.

"Mins do you still have golden morn?" She asked

"Yes, I don't even like that stuff i don't know why aunty riki loves packing that nonsense for me" she said stretching to her wardrobe and throwing blessing the roll of golden morn.

" I dash you" Amina added turning on the radio

***

Blessing's POV

I sat in the classroom copying my biology note, like I seriously I do not understand that woman, why the hell would she give a student this kind of long note to copy and pass around, she was so lazy even to dictate to the whole class.
" The drawings are too much sef" I muttered to my self

I was supposed to be reading chidinma's diary, I had noticed chidinma was looking for something yesterday, she had refused to tell anyone she was looking for something, but I watched her while as sleep, she was really bothered, I'm guessing that diary contained alot, something very big, it made me eager to read it.

I was still writing when i felt a presence in front of me, I looked up and I found Toke staring at me, I can't believe it, but wait!, Maybe she was actually here to bully me, I had prayed everytime that they atleast notice me, but this isn't the way I had prayed for it to go

" Hey" she said sitting on my desk, I adjusted my books without being told

" Ehm hi?" I said

" I'm just here to invite you to my birthday party this Saturday night at my hostel" she said now standing

I didn't have to embarrass myself further if I asked her if she was sure it's me, she'll think I'm a freak so I just replied " okay, thanks"

" I wonder why I haven't noticed you, by the way, farian is really a good kisser, enjoy it while it lasts" she said walking out and her girls following behind they have been waiting for her at the door while she talked to me.

What is going on?, a whole me blessing Uyai Umoh, invited to a party, not just any kind Toke Afolabi's party, by Toke herself. I think Tessa would love to hear this.

I know this chapter is long, I'm really sorry guys, I'll try to make it longer, and I'm also sorry for the late update, I know I said update would be coming in every tuesdays but this one came in late. Please bear with me. The next update would be coming out Tuesday next week. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to tap the star below❤️.