Pack meeting (sort of)

Summary,
You are Scotts twin sister Amelia, you are currently 8 months pregnant. Your pregnancy wasn't planned at all but a crazy ex got you pregnant then left to be with another woman. (But that's for another day :)). Isaac is new to the pack, he doesn't know about the pregnancy as he hasn't met you yet, stiles hates him!. Isaac tries to hit on you, Linda is in Eichen house..... Let's see what happens. ( I know it might get seem a little confusing but read the story and it should clear everything up haha)

" ooooo food, yessss food time, food is about to go into meeeeee" I sing happily whilst walking towards the fridge to see what I can eat, this baby just wants food all the time and I'm not complaining.
"Pizza, pizza, pizza" I chanted excitedly, I grab a slice and go to turn towards the sink to get a cup of water. When I turn I jump at the sight of the whole pack staring back at me.
"Oh haha what who said that, I mean it's just pizza you know nothing special" I say trying to hide my embarrassment I turn away and put the pizza back into the fridge.
I turn back and stand Behined the sink in the island of my kitchen.
"Heyyyy guys what's up" I say trying to change the conversation " what have you guys all been up to" I ask, stiles just laughs all cute at me then explains.
"Not that what you did wasn't adorable!, and I loved every second of it, we actually have something really important to figure out so why don't we make you some tea and put you a movie on in the living room" he says to me as  if I'm a child.
"Stiles I'm 17 not 7 what's happening", I say getting more worried by the second, why are they not telling me what's going on!.

" okay beautiful, why don't you occupy your self with something else I mean I could come up to  your ur room and we could have a good time, let's face it Im not needed down here until we actually leave so I have some time to kill" Issac tells me with a smirk on his face. Stiles looks like he was going to kill him, but before Stiles got to Issac, I just started laughing.
"Oh my god haha your too kind, but i think I'm good on that for a while, but thanks anyway big guy" I say trying to get my words out whilst Scott and the others laugh with me.
"What!... I've never been turned down before are you sure" he seems shocked. I laugh and walk my over to stiles whilst looking at my brother in amusement, " yeah I'm super sure" I say.
Stiles reaches his arms out to me and gives me a side hug as I lean into him.
"Wow okay damn, sorry I didn't know you where... holy crap your HUGE! wow I'm so sorry can I get you anything some water maybe, somewhere to sit?". Issac panics and rambles 100 things out at once.
I laught "no I'm good thanks buddy, but next time you hit on me I will end you" I say trying not to laugh.
Stiles seems to think none of what has happened is funny so I just look up,at him and smile, "I'm good, I'm fine" I whisper to him and he seems to calm down whilst still holding me by my swollen waist.

EDIT...
this isn't finished!!!! (Clearly) I didn't have any more ideas on how to finish it sorry maybe I'll finish it sometime soon
sorry guys
Happy reading xoxo

.............................................................................
I'm continuing!! YAY:)

"Okay so what actually is happening, and where is Lydia she never misses these things" I say quickly. Everyone looks at me as if I'll break once they tell me what was happening.
"We need to go to Eichen house to break Lydia is stuck there and she is in danger and so we kinda need to get her out" Liam rambles to me.
"WHAT!! is she okay have you spoke to her, has anyone visited to see if she is actually alive and those creeps haven't killed her, if she dies I'll kill all of you and that a promise" I say panicked and worried for my best friends safety.
"Hey don't worry me, Liam and Issac are going to go get her and she will be fine, we will bring her back here" Scott said confidently.
"I'm going with you, I have to see her and kick those dicks for even putting her in there" I say going towards the door and grabbing my shoes. "Erm hey Amy just a quick thing really I minor detail, but erm in case you haven't looked in a mirror lately, you are eight months pregnant, and maybe walking far and trying to beat people up aren't the best ideas to do... just saying" Stiles runs towards me and holding my hand.
"Look I appreciate that your trying to keep me and the baby safe I do and I love you even more for it, but Lydia is my best friend and I would do anything for her" I said sweetly looking up at Stiles, he kisses me on my forehead and hugs me " look I know you think this is what's best for you but I'm not risking the safety and my Amy and her little baby, in some crazy asylum, I need you here where I know your safe" he holds me tightly. Damnit he can be so persuasive with his big eyes.
"Okay I'll stay but you better get her back here in once piece or there will be hell to pay Stlinski" I say holding his Cheek. We're not even together but we act like we have been our entire lives, and to be honest I want his to be more then just a friend.... But he doesn't feel the same way so, I would much rather have him as a friend rather then not in my life at all.
"Yes boss" he smirks at me.
The pack walks towards the cars to get ready to leave, but as they do Issac closes the door and turns to me, " are you and Stlinski together, is the baby his?" he asks in a hopeful voice. I laugh sadly " erm no it's not his, i had a...well what I thought was my boyfriend of two years he turned out to be an idiot and he did some bad things to me, then left" I said truthfully, I knew I could trust him so it was fine.
Issac looked down at me with anger in his eyes, "tell me his name and I'll go teach him a lesson for you" he said with his teeth gritted together. "No Issac just leave it, I have to move on from the past and look to the future" I said hugging him, I knew he understood what I was saying because he nodded then told me I was brave, then walked towards the rest if the pack then left, as they were setting off Stiles looked back at me with a loving smile, and I knew when he  came back with Lydia I had to tell him how I actually felt, he needs to know that I'm in love with him....

ANDDDDDDDD done :)
Thank you all so much for reading what I have done it truly means the world, I really hope you like this "story", it all came from a thought but I didn't really finish the thought so that's why I stopped like half way through. But I carried it on but winging it (oops) 😂😂 but hey that's the fun of doing this!!.
Bye for now :)
Happy reading xoxo