Chapter 2 - Hangovers & Pizza

MAY 27TH - Day 2 of the experiment

I start the day with a killer hangover. Great. I roll over and glance at my phone for the time. 11:30?? Seriously, fuck I need to get up. I slowly pull myself out of bed and mosey out of my bedroom to the lounge room where I find Dom on the couch and Adam in the kitchen making coffee. "You're up just in time for coffee, it'll help with hangover," Adam smiles as he adds sugar to the cups of coffee. I join Dom on the couch.

Suddenly, I feel my face heat up as all of the memories from last night flood back into my head. Dom and I kissed last night. And I've got to live with him for the next 12 months. "Nice outfit," Dom giggles. "Shit!" I say exclaim as I realise that I'm only wearing a bra and panties. Dom throws me a blanket and I immediately wrap it around myself covering y exposed skin. Dom laughs through his hangover and I hear Adam snort as he brings the coffee over to us. "You guys must feel like shit, I mean you were both off your heads," Adam grins. "Fuck off mate," Dom says as he flips Adam off. Adam rolls his eyes and sits on a bean bag next to the couch. Dom reaches for the remote and turns on the TV. I take a sip of the coffee. It's amazing. Dom flicks through the channels until he lands on a mid day screening of 'The Nightmare On Elms Street'. "Fuck yeah, I love this movie," Dom exclaims. "Me too," I reply snuggling into the blanket I'm wrapped in. We watch as Freddie Krueger murders countless teens, nursing our hangovers with coffee and closed blinds.

I end up leaning into Dom's arm, purely for comfortability.. I think? He wraps one of his arms around my shoulders, pulling my body closer in the process. I nestle into his chest. (Luckily the blanket is big enough that I'm still safely covered by the blanket.) Dom pulls me into a position where I am laying on him and he has his arms around me. We lay there while Adam third wheels near by.

*Time skip to the end of the movie*

"That was pretty sick, haven't watched ' The Nightmare on Elms Street' in bloody ages," Adam exclaims, jumping to his feet. Dom's eyes are closed but he nods in agreement. "I think I might head back to bed or just hang in my room for a bit soon. This hangover is killing me," Dom sighs. Adam walks into the kitchen, "Must be, usually you pretty much jump off the bloody walls," Adam laughs, pulling a small box of medications out of one of the cabinets. He takes out a box of ibuprofen and comes back to us. "Here you guys need this, for the hangover I mean," He pops out a dose of 2 pills for each of us, 4 in total. I sit up and we dry swallow the pills as Adam grabs 1 cup of water, "You two will be fine sharing this cup right? I mean after catching you guys last night I'd assume so," Adam giggles. Dom and I both turn red in the face as we take a sip of the water each.

"I've got to get going, you two get some rest, I'll call tomorrow, make sure you're ready," Adam says as he leaves. "Bye!" Dom shouts before holding his head, immediately regretting his decision to make a loud noise. "Ready for what?" I question. "Oh, yeah, we are playing a surprise show at a club tomorrow night. It was a 'follow the clues to get the information to attend' kind of thing. I put small clues out on my Instagram and twitter and then all the fans have to do is follow the clues to certain locations to find out when and where we'll be playing," Dom smiles. "Sounds like fun," I smile back. "Hey do you want to see some of the costumes for it? They're in my room," Dom asks. I agree and we head to his room, the soft blanket still draped around my body like a cloak.

We get to Dom's bedroom and he opens his cupboard, revealing a wave of black, red, white and pink with little amounts of yellow, orange, blue etc. I take a seat on his bed, "Wow, you've got a lot of clothes," I glance down to the bottom of the cupboard, "And shoes." Dom giggles, "Yeah, some people would say I have a problem but I say that I'm just enjoying self expression." Dom smiles and faces his cupboard. He proceeds to take off his shirt and pulls out a pair of pyjama pants (but not another shirt) out of the cupboard. "Geez Dom, no warning eh," I exclaim playfully, deterring my eyes from his direction. "Sorry, just changing into something more comfortable, ya know hangover and all, may as well get comfortable right?" He blushes. I nod. I mean fair enough, hangovers are bad enough without the added horror of uncomfortable clothes.